It's So You


With the suspension of the New Mexico State's mascot I got to thinking about just why this would make national news. Inappropriate fighting and taunting seems to permeate the business of the mascot.
I wanted to get a closer look at the job so I called and got a hold of the legendary "Billy Bean" of Starbucks...He emphasized that this by no means represents his company but his personal views only...
Crazy Horse (CH): Thanks for your time Billy. Just how did you get this gig?
Billy Bean (BB): My pleasure dude. It was this or a real job. I was in line for a shoe guy at Macy's but they said I had to cut my hair. I almost cut my hair...
CH: So you're telling me that in your suit your hair is long? Who cares?
BB: Right dude. Got to keep it as long as I can. If the establishment makes me cut it, I just can't dig it...I gotta be myself.
CH: Starbucks didn't care?
BB: Said I had to have a net...so I came in to the interview with it braided and it was cool man.
CH: So in my study on mascots there is always at least one rival. Who's yours?
BB: Dude it was forever the chihuahua of Taco Bell. I'd stomp that l'il feller all over the place. Especially in our parades. They had this little person in it and he had to walk on all fours. Tough gig man.
CH: I just read that the mascot from NM St. got suspended for fighting.
BB: It's all bout the performance dude. The crowd got him going and he attacked what he could...the other mascot. It's an unwritten rule. Feel for him...
CH: My non-fat white chocolate mocha is ready BB...
BB: Gurgle, gurgle...horse
Where is the San Diego chicken?

Comments

Popular Posts