Alrighty then


I knew I would get your attention now...yes this is Cheryl Burke of Dancing With The Stars fame. Her dancing partner, whoever, is battling against the dumped Bachelor gal...for the title. I know it's way early to say that, but the pickings are slim this season. Yea, Snook , this is for you...
In the WBC, Japan plays Korea tonight for an auto spot in the LA semi's...I am a Japan believer and am fully on board for a big V...In the other bracket the US of A is in a must win situation against Puerto Rico...just don't like the vibe coming out of the American camp...Venezuela is the big team emerging there...stay tuned...
I'm still bummed about the D-1 hoops thing but will submit my bracket...I'm usually way off...it's so hard to figure what league is going to be dominant because wading through all the sportswriters crap is difficult...
St. Patrick's Day! My favorite green things: The old Boston Celtics (Bill Russell, Sad Sam Jones, KC Jones, John Havlicek, etc.), cris -crossed fairways, paper money, Marsh's eyes, Mexico's WBC uni's, my new beret, chocolate mint ice cream, and watermelon...
Have a grand green day...

Comments

dws said…
Normally I don't react to the exploitation of Women in low cut outfits, but Thank You Jesus

Popular Posts