Spring Roids


So now the forgive and forget mode is in for MLB, there are those who say balderdash to that. They cling to the thought that none of the guilty parties should have any of the statistics that they illegally garnered count. Guys like David Ortiz, Chris Young, and others feel like the roiders are garbage and everybody must be tested. Seems overwhelming to me, as I think the majority used them. As I said before the game is about cheating...
Now that the All-Star break is over, the NBA resumes their 2nd half of the season. Not without another coach getting the axe, former Trailblazer Terry Porter, was let go from the Suns. I think the Phoenix job is a difficult one with Shaq being a member...they went from fast pace to methodical, never a winning proposition. I will be surprised if any team emerges other than these: Lakers, Spurs, Cavs, Celts, and the Magic...
So you want methodical...what ever happened to 90+ games in the college ranks? More teams have become so regimented that each possession is considered gold. Maybe I should say the coaches have gotten that way. I am not a fan of that as I think the play should be more up and down and it is a game...make it fun again.
Another youngin won at Pebble Beach in a shortened tourney...Dustin Johnson received the top prize after just 3 rounds. All the vets had their chance before Tiger starts his prowl on the tour. Speaking of youngins, Michelle Wie just missed in Hawaii and is revving up her engine...
Find some sunshine and get out into it...

Comments

Popular Posts