Spring Leagues start today!


MLB starts its Grapefruit/Cactus Leagues today! One of my favorite times of the year for sure. I will always remember watching the Dodgers in Vero Beach with my son when he was but 12 years of age...so cool. Now...the Pads have a new group ready to go and we are all eyes as we watch their progress...
The President left no doubt about his dominance last night in his 1st speech to the nation. I hope you watched...
The LA Open (Northern Trust Bank) controversy is becoming a big thing...as it should. By the way, Greg Norman echoes my thoughts about reducing the payouts for the PGA tourneys...
USD and SDS have not finished their seasons the right way...losing games and players as they complete their years.
The golf world is a buzz because Tiger is back in the mix...Got to admit I'll be watching!
Is it just me, but is this NBA season going too long?
Enjoy the sun...

Comments

Popular Posts