Just a walk in the park...



So it is Lefty in LA...but it wasn't without a collapse and a resurrection...all in the final round. He had moments of a hack and then put together a charge in the last 3 holes to pull off the million dollar+ victory. How the heck do they get so much money in these days? Good on him and he'll need his A game for next week...goes who's back...

I still can't believe Dunleavy keeps his job with the Clips...they are turrible! They did the show up and cash the their checks job in Portland yesterday. Absolutely the most embarrasing of all teams in the league. So you as a fan, buy a ticket for $100 dollars and you get the Clips...get him out of there and start young with some fresh talent...

I got my draft in the fantasy baseball (my whole life is a fantasy some say) league and my SS is Khalil Greene...some type of joke on me I suppose. Anyway I switched him for Edgar Renteria and it's all good now. Greene is the most dropped player in all of the fantasy leagues...

So I have this hitch in my golf swing...where I hit my irons outside in and am having a heck of a time getting the blade back square...any hints out there?

Tomorrow is Fat Tuesday in the Gaslamp...it's our 1st time here for this one...the gang is meeting here and I just don't know...

Without a doubt the best buy we've made is our bikes. We're all over the place...enjoy the sun.

Comments

Popular Posts