'Roids Chapter 2



I found the interview of Alex Rodriguez by the media in Tampa yesterday awkward at best. He kept using the I was young and stupid answer, the I'm not sure what I was injecting answer, I want to put this behind me answer...sure why not. Unfortunately he appears to be the spokesperson for all the 'roids guys...and no the media will not stop there. Now that is a stupid answer...This just opens the 2nd chapter of this long non-fiction book.

Aw, spring training is in the works. The anticipation of a new and better season...mostly it is hope for the Pads. When you make but a few changes that usually means you have a great foundation...you think?

The NBA's 2nd half began with a bang. Former Jailblazer Zach Randolph punches out an opponent and gets ejected in a 30 point loss to the Suns. The Lakers, Magic, Hornets, and the Jazz all started out the right way with big V's.

And finally, Tiger is lurking and the rest of the PGA is hoping it's just a rumor...

OK, I'm hitting the links today...enjoy the sun...

Comments

Popular Posts