OK pardner, the gig is up...


It's down to a showdown between Camilo and Rollins at the Buick. Each have a legitimate chance at winning it. If somebody comes out of the pack to steal it I'll be surprised. I'm going with Villegas 'cuz he's not had a big round in the last 2. Well Ive been wrong before...the weather looks to be pretty good for the final round. Too bad I can't get out there, but am chauffeuring around a realtor I know.
Both SDS and USD had big wins last night to solidify their spots in their respective leagues. The Aztecs in particular are heading to a first place finish. Real cool...
The Oregonian is calling for some trades to help out the Blazers. Interesting as they head into the 2nd half of the season the thought is to bring in some more defensive minded players. I think they need to shore up their defense...the pick and roll D is atrocious. Now that is coaching my friend (McCain)...
We are but a week away from Spring Training and have to admit I am excited to see baseball start up again. There is an article out that ARod took the steroids stuff in "03, amongst 103 others. That whole era was filled with it and it will probably come out that the minority were not taking...
Real surprised that the Clips have had a recent resurgence due to Zach (Jailblazer) playing well.
The sun is out now I need to get out, too.

Comments

Popular Posts