4 things I gotta get off my chest


I've got 4 things I have to address:
1. I'm not a mind reader or somebody who can predict the future...but the stock market is going to have a huge day today...2/24/2009...I'm not sure but we may have hit rock bottom yesterday...if you have the $ go for it...
2. As I said yesterday how did the LA Open have so much money to give to the PGA? Well as it turns out the backer of it is none other than the Northern Trust Bank from Chicago and it got $ from the government...the perks they sprung on the privileged were off the charts, if you can believe what TMZ is reporting...why is this allowed? If it is true...
3. MLB continues on with no apparent sanctions on their 'roids boys. Isn't it about time the commissioner takes a stand and tells the baseball world where MLB is, what's going to happen, what about the records, what's going to be done to the 'roids boys....naw the top brass is going to not say anything ...thinking it is going to let the fire simmer out ...
4. President Obama makes his first address to the nation tonight. The tasks he has on his table are obviously immense, but he his stepping up and attacking them. Why can't the baseball guy do it? I digress, people take your time out today and watch and learn how it's done. You won't have to guess where this country is going...
I'm just saying...it's FAT TUESDAY!

Comments

Popular Posts