OMG Lefty


Lefty shoots a 5 over right out of the gate in Phoenix and actually said he wasn't that far off...OMG!
The circus affair they have at that tough(?) 16 th hole is high drama. I know I'd hate to hit it there. Nobody there would be safe.
So you put LeBron's picture on the cover of SI and he promptly has his worst game of the year...what curse?
The count down to the Sooper Bowl in Tampa has begun and it is not a major thing on my mind. It just doesn't have the huge flair as some in the past.
Portland upset USD last night...the Pilots!!! Maybe the Torreros got caught looking ahead to Gonzaga...or maybe they are not that good...or maybe Portland is greatly improved...I think I've covered all the bases there.
Speaking of bases, I'm going out and watching the hot bb pro prospect pitch today at SDS, Strasberg(?)...80* here today...

Comments

Popular Posts