My top ten


So here's my top ten things I have been thinking about:
10. The promo for the Buick at Torrey has Tiger in their pictures. He's not coming. Why don't they revise that and put who is coming? Isn't that false advertising? Oh well...
9. How in the world can Ann Coulter still get gigs on any TV show? She has gotten to the absurd and is the most belligerent person I have seen in the last 10 years. Get rid of her!
8. USD's Bill Grier has righted his ship and got the Torreros on a straight path to the playoffs again...well that's maybe getting ahead of it all...but they are back to their winning ways. Cool.
7. The PDX Blazers continue their mediocre play. They shot like 51% from the FT line in their OT loss to the Bobcats...BRoy was the biggest culprit going 3/10...I'm still not a convert to Nate...let's say the jury is out. They still can't defend the pick and roll...they switch all screens leaving huge mismatches...the feed on the game yesterday was from Charlotte and they questioned how PDX defended the pick and roll...
6. The country is taken over by the spectacle of Barack Obama's coronation. He truly is drawing the world's eyes on us. There is pride that we need in the worst way...
5. Can't we get the new ownership now for the Pads? Enough about the crappy ways of the present GM...let's move this situation on and get back to doing it the right way. It's like watching Donald Duck...so frustrating.
4. Because this city is the Chargers it will always have a boatload of opinions. The coach this, the GM that, the players this that and whatever...SD needs some minor makeovers, as all teams do, and they are back to the elite.
3. Finally, the TV gets back to reality shows and I can enjoy what they show. It's been like watching Saturday nite stuff lately every nite...
2. The final 4 in the NFL is really not that interesting to me. Arizona is kinda a good story, but Pitt and Balt are awful offensive teams, but great defensive teams...Philly is boring. I'll pick Ariz and Pitt...I am usually wrong.
1. And my final thought is where I am going to go out and play golf...Sunday is crowded and I need to work on my putting. Maybe I'll grab the putter and my shades and go practice. Practice! Practice? It's just practice! Quote by AI...

Comments

Popular Posts