And the finals are set...





Well I got the teams right for the first time this year I think. And the games were good games. The Cards showed the only strong offense of the 4 in the finals. The Pitt/Balt game was ferocious. It was really a good game...the best team won. And even though the line is 6 1/2 for the Steelers I have the Cards my favorite. Do not bet the farm.


Zach Johnson (Masters Champ) won in Honolulu. He is the real deal. Has a decent long game and can putt lights out. He won over Adam Scott (long hitter and dating Kate Hudson...who isn't?) and David Toms(great short game)...


It's MLK day and I am going to take it off...

I've decided we should have a BSBNFLS. Instead of having a playoff the pundits will vote for the top 2 in the NFL championship. After a lot of deliberation I have put my votes for the Indy Colts (Peyton is all world) and the Dallas Cowboys ( America's team)...hey who needs a playoff?


Comments

Popular Posts