Sunday showers

Supposed to shower here today...
Yes, Oklahoma and Florida have moved on to their expected match up for the national title with their wins over Missouri and Alabama...as I predicted yesterday. Stay with me on this...Oklahoma is the best team in the land. I've said this for some time and I don't even think it is close. Probably the 2nd best team doesn't get the chance to prove they are deserving and that is Texas. I see it as: The CH poll...1. Oklahoma 2. Texas 3. Florida 4. USC and this is another great year for a playoff.
It looks like the Dux are in the Holiday Bowl and I'm getting tix. Gahr it's your move to follow up on it.
Where are the Beavs going?
Let's all work real hard on wishing for a Broncos loss today...
The winter baseball mtgs. start on Monday in Vegas and turrible K Towers is going there with the idea of moving our stud Jake Peavy. Latest rumor is he covets the Cub's prospect...a 1st baseman! Let's see our best player is a 1st baseman...and our 1st draft pick last year is a 1st baseman...it's not like we are solid elsewhere on the diamond. I told you he is turrible.
Michelle Wie has gone to Q school and she is going to get her LPGA card...finally she is getting her act together and will emerge as the 2nd quality American player along with Paula.
Time for some french toast...

Comments

Popular Posts