Sunday Blitz

I am really excited about the Chargers and their new blitz defense. Pity the Chiefs who will pay the brunt of the frustration that has built up in the Bolts.
8 for 8 in my pix so far. The Dux and the Rebels in big last minute wins helped the perfection. The Cards and the Chargers should keep me undefeated this week.
The USC/Cal game had the worst officiating I've seen this year. Pac-10 officials seem to need some new blood. One sequence had a roughing the passer call, that was clearly anything but. It is a collision game. Shortly after, a TD pass was allowed, but no review and the receiver trapped it. The officials were so slow to react it was skipped. The list went on and on...
The countdown on the Peavy trade is now down to 5 days. I figure he will be gone by the 14th. So sad. However, whoever gets him will have the gift of the season.

Comments

Popular Posts