Monday in the Fog

No, not my brain.
The new look Charger defense was mighty impressive in the snow at Pitt. The offense had their problems and the Steelers prevailed...as Hoffman blew another save 11-10. Interesting finish to the game as Pitt picked up a fumble for a game ending td, that was reviewed, and not allowed. After the game was long over the officials said the td should have counted. The line on the game was 3....I'm just saying...
My upset of the year came down to a Bengal missed fg in ot...ended in a tie! So close.
Shaq was ejected for a flagrant foul last night vs. the Pistons. A brutal hit that will cost him thousands and an extended suspension I hope. See the replays and you'll see what I mean.
I don't care where you hide the Thunder(Supersonics) they are still turrible.
Back to SD. They need a power back and by not signing Turner(now the star of the Falcons) it has cost them dearly.
It fogged here all day yesterday in the northwest. The golf was great though.

Comments

Popular Posts