World Are You Serious?

Baseball can not be played in the horrible conditions they tried to play in last night in Philly. How they let the biggest game of the year go on in that weather was deplorable. Such is MLB. And is it just me, but is the umpiring below standard this year?
SDS takes it's circus to Wyoming this weekend for another scary outing. The Aztecs should get a win there, but that's what the home team is thinking, too.
No Charger firings so far...
Received my Padre re ups for next season. They did not raise the tix prices, but they gave me 'til the 10th to buy in. If they don't trade Peavy by then, we'll see. Now if they fired Towers I'd buy. Not looking too promising as I see it.
The Blazers open up at the Lakers this evening. All the talk down here is how good the LA team is with the 2 big guys, Bynum and Gasol, down low, with their ss Kobe running around out front.
Hope the Blazers show their hype!

Comments

Popular Posts