Halloween Friday

SDS's Long said they had a great week of practice in prep for Wyoming. He's said that before and they have performed like crap. I fear the same ghoulish fate.
I have not talked about the scary presidential campaign, but Obama must win this for the good of this country.
NBA. The Houston Rockets have all the pieces to be a front runner this year. The bizarre Artest is the type of player I like on my team to get over the top. He is the mash, the monster mash.
The Charger's GM, AJ Smith, continues his rant about the underachieving Bolts. He is saying more heads will roll. Let's see, he fired his good buddy, now he is going after his enemies...Get off it AJ and let the team gel now.
The Pads must send Towers to the October graveyard. Won't happen and the team is a mess.
I was working in the lab late last night...

Comments

Popular Posts