Debate #2

As the election is now less than a month away, voters get a 2nd look at their candidates at Belmont College in Tennessee. My preference is Obama. Being a republican I am tired of the recurrence of failed strategies of my party. I also can't see who McCain's cabinet could possibly be. Let's say I don't trust what's there. Obama will bring some fresh faces as well as ideas and it is time for a change. By the way, Palin hinders her party in the worst way.
What's wrong with the Chargers? Having watched all their games I have this insight. They are getting beat in the line(s), in their defensive philosophy, and their preparation for their games. I don't see the talent as great but average. If you are just average you have to go overtime with your coaching abilities. This is severely lacking with this club. It's not too late, but the next 3 games will dictate where we are headed. OK Norv, get your act together!
The Pads have let Bard and Estes go. Estes is a no brainer, Bard is questionable. He brings maturity, and stability to this team. The next step is to figure out what to do with Khalil. He is coming off a horrid year and is close to being at the end of his career. Then to the Kooz and Headley situation. Headley is younger and has a live bat. Who knows where this Towers led group will go. Like I've said before...Towers should go!
And so it goes...

Comments

Popular Posts