Anti-Columbus

Talk about the most bogus of all days off...
Who in the world was that Chargers group? What a fantastic effort by the Bolts! They got the Pats on the run and blitzed often. Rivers had his best day of the season. Brings them back to 3-3 and in the hunt. Good on them.
You can not bet on the NFL. Houston over Miami, Ariz over Dallas, and my oh my, the Rams over the Skins, are the biggest upsets.
6 out of 10 for my pix. Happy I missed the SD one, but the Phil/SF game a lot closer than the score was. Try it, pick out 10 games, write it down, and see where you line up.
LA held court with their victory over the Phils. Didn't watch much of it due to the SD game.
Big turn around for the stocks today. Why? Don't really care as long as it keeps going up, up, up...
I'm just saying...

Comments

Popular Posts