Hey Now Now


Sure, it is October...and sure it is a month away from the MASSIVE MID-TERM ELECTIONS
...and sure, it is the sign of the BLUE...the impetus of dethroning the wannabe king...and sure, he is spending more time campaigning than running his trump WAR...sure, it is because it is more important for him...not the country...sure, he is now rambling about in Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas, and he better get into Kansas...BUT, they DON'T want him there...what's that called?...a lame duck?...(or dick?)...I digress...how about this...he spoke (?) at a rally for the Choctaw Nation...in Oklahoma...

HEY NOW NOW...refers to us Injuns...OK, you want to call us Indigenous Peoples...sure...what happened to Native Americans?...er, Columbus's Indians?...Savages?...Redskins?...Braves?...sure...anyhoo...guess what?...for the best time ever...there are 355 NATIVE AMERICANS running for political offices throughout the country...yes, kids, 355!...you are reading that right...a record number...wonder how long it will take the poopah to show his white eyes on that figure?...might his regime throw us into his anti-WOKE movement?...

Speaking of white...one thing we do at dindin...is play music from whenever...last night we played The Beatles...you recall them?...The White Album'...must tell you, there were songs on there I do not recall ever listening to...and some were downright BAD!...yup, the Beatles...that NEVER ever made the list of the BEST of The Beatles...for sure...

More on 'The Terror in the Sky'...the co-pilot who attacked the pilot on that Dubai flight...used an AXE!...lord, the story gets more gruesome as the info gets released...wonder if the attacker gets the death penalty?...

Which brings me to that...HOW TO ADMINISTER DEATH...the death injection is one...not too well done on the lady from Tennessee...the public hanging...the electric chair...the firing squad...hmmm, not a job that I would want...can't imagine how some states take pride in their choice of death...Texas, for one...seems like ICE has done that a lot...what is their method?...

DUI, DWI, and the consequences thereafter...we all are aware of the penalties...different in each state...people make mistakes...'there are no perfect people'...a sign I see on a Church billboard on the way out to Singing Hills...if fortunate to not harm another...then, the ongoing battle to recoup...I get it...where am I going with this?...Tony Romo...made the mistake...is doing his rehab...yet GETS FIRED from his announcing gig as an NFL analyst on the tele...his 1st offense...it just seems wrong to me...'there are no perfect people'...

Beisbol playoffs...as we travel to Milwaukee for the match with the Brew Crew...in the regular season, we won the matches 4-2...does that make a difference in the mindset?...in a best of 5, who knows...the same could be said about the Atlanta 'Braves' and the Bums...Atlanta won 5 out of 6 games with them in the regular season...so what?...anyhoo, I will be a watching...GO FRIARS!...and 'Braves'...BTW, there is a game party here at the Home...thinks we will go...see if I can antagonize some there...

Since the Ducks play bye this week...my mind shifts to others...the Beavers...hey, with a HC Shepherd, I have to follow them...@ Colorado St...fav by 6 and a 1/2...UDub at USC (for Riley's job)...Florida (my pick for final 2) at Mizzou...Kentucky (old UO OC) at South Carolina (rabid coach)...Ohio State at Iowa...kudos to Northwestern for beating Penn St last evening...the O is run by none other than Chip Kelly!....man, does he bounce around...

I don't get this...any, and I mean any, Starbucks I have gone to...has always been slammed...yet, there are 7 in the SD area that are being shuttered...???...don't get it...why?...their quota must be higher than ICE's...

Speaking of the Home...we went to Richard Walker's Pancake Shop...which is on the floor of our condo...I forgot how wonderful it is...the diced ham and scrambled eggs are off the planet...what do they do to those eggs?...son had the apple pancake and lordy, and he was drooling...

As we prep for the Orygun trip...what shall we pack for clothes?...rain stuff?...cold weather thangs?...OMG, long pants?...where are they?...

I've got about 20 pairs of glasses that I don't need anymore...seems weird...and about 8 boxes of contacts...that I don't need anymore...

When the poopah stands up...not very often, mind you...he leans forward...does he have braces on his twigs?...it's like the KFam...nothing on him is real...

His latest gig?...well, not his latest...is to bribe people to vote for his side...gonna give cash...blah blah blah...has yet to deliver a dime...'it's in the mail'...$2,000...then $5,000... then $50...how about a free $1 dollar trump coin?...oops, he is selling them for $1.55...

RTD...Return to Democracy in 30 days and 15 hours...


Comments

Popular Posts