The Oceans Are Angry


Are you aware of all the storms a brewing off of BOTH USA COASTLINES?
...is this new, or repetitive?...a thing that has happened before, if you were to believe what trump would have you think...get real, kids...the waters are warming up...which brews the anger in the oceans...GLOBAL WARMING...is a fact...listen, kids, these are humongous bodies of water....I am always amazed of it...when we travel to Maui...5+ hours over the ocean...all that water...the seas...the volatility...beyond the scope of man...

What we are seeing...is the emergence of these waters, invading the land...swallowing up what beach and properties built near it...on a daily basis the news sources are showing the effects...lately, the North Carolina houses tumbling into the Atlantic...on this side, the erosion of the cliffs...that are so vital for the rail tracks for the railroad stuff...

Curious...has the present squatter in the Gold House addressed this?...yes, the OCEANS ARE ANGRY!...

I am baffled about the trump WAR...it appears that Iran is building up their defense even more...what is the Commander in Chief of the US doing?...in this interim period, we are sitting ducks in our Middle East bases...what is going on?...Chief Donny, have you a theory?...

I did see that trump was at the President's Cup...glad handing all the USA combatants...in fact, the captain of the team, Brandt Snedeker, gave credit for the massive comeback WIN to the poopah..egads, really?...nobody has ever said that golfers are smart...these pros are just really good at their gift...+very wealthy, too...and live where they don't have to pay much tax on their winnings...guess they are smarter than I thought...

Where on earth is Lefty?...Phil Mickelson...talk about gone from all the airwaves...

Russia's invasion of Ukraine...still going strong and apparently stalled...what was Putin thinking?...he has lost so many lives in his desperate attempt at gaining the country...pawns, to him...the mantra for all lethal leadership...all expendable lives...

Back here in the time period prior to the Mid-Terms...the interest of some is to Hoody (Fetterman)...he is debating about turning his blue hoody to a red one...do it, bloke...don't let the door hit you in the arse...

POSITIVE!...the Friars host da Cubbies this week in the Wild Card Playoffs...best of 3 all in San Diego...we are going to game 2...all starting at 7 pm...woah, horrible for the east coast...if they want to watch...the winner advances to play the Brew Crew...rock on, men...

Madonna...won something at the VMA's...ah, who voted for this?...oh my...

The reunion of the 5 in the Lucy family...LA, baby...she was the cutest...of course, she was...one of the parents...he was from the area....I tried to recall from...Anaheim?...he was disgusted with my query..."NO, we are from Irvine!...the safest city in the USA"...I pleaded ignorance...I thought they we're the same...ha ha...so I asked him if he was an Angels fan...woah another angry retort "Dodgers, Rams, and the Lakers, hate the Clippers"...well, I said we hope to get to play the Dodgers (Bums)...his last comment to me, as I turned away from the obvious maga "are they in the playoffs?...I don't think so"...time to leave, Boss...


An observation...the size of trump now...equal to 3 Jackson Koivuns...

If I could own just one baseball card of current players, it would be of the Chef...Yuki Matsui...who I badmouthed early in the season...now, he is my hero...of sorts...

He is going to give a BIG SPEECH today at 3...or so...whatever...trump...oops, nobody is covering it...I'm sure it is going to be more of his nonsense...

RTD...Return to Democracy...in 35 days and 17 hours...

Comments

Popular Posts