The Irish Don't Care


Repulsive...the fact that he has led our country into a WAR, and he galivants about the World like NOTHING is going on...trump is in Ireland
...at his golf course...all the while, the people in the streets are MARCHING and PROTESTING him being there...this is the Irish...yes, an embarrassment to the USA...again and again and again...then he speaks...he brings up that he REALLY won in 2020...and listen, Poopah, THE IRISH DON'T CARE!!!...

He took his entourage there...not his pseudo-wife, mind you...Ms Harp not only stood in for her, but was in the line to shake hands with the Irish dignitaries...can't make this shit up...one big HAPPY (?) family?...not only do the Irish not care, neither does he...

The reports of the mass destruction of our military base in Jordan... have been shielded...nothing has come out via the regime wires...but Reuters is saying it is so...we NEED to know the casualties...as trump plays golf in Ireland...

REPULSIVE!...

Football...

With all the high-priced players in COLLEGIATE FOOTBALL...it is truly a different game than ever before...the NIL, the transfer portal...BUT, the fans are still there...and like never before, with the web net, voicing their praise and dissatisfaction with the teams...mostly the coaching...

Gonna start with the fav team of mine...the Oregon Ducks...for all the pre-season hoopla about their strength...it is just that...this is a very mediocre team at best...new Offensive Coordinator...that his game plan and his QB are not jiving...with the lack of offensive prowess, the pressure is put on the defense...which can only hold up for so long...yes, a long season is a probability...not the norm in Eugene...

Coaching...on the hot seat...win or tie, we are all with you (thanks to RB for this)...they get interviewed, and many are flippant...listen, dudes, you are just a football coach...not a Gawd...you get paid way too much money for what you do...

Sark at Texas, get my drift?...nice win...but, c'mon, get a life...if you were in England, you would qualify as a wanker...

This, that, and the rest...

The ladies golf...the Solheim Cup...the team version of the game...has it's ups and downs...Europe seems stronger than the USA team...which is being won (played?) right now as I am writing...

The Friars in another big W in Frisco...news that the Phillies and DBacks both lost...music to me ears...one more game in SF and a sweep would be greatly appreciated...keep rocking the rock, men...

NFL today...and cuz I am not in a FF league this season, JCC...I will watch the Red Zone, tho...

Apple has come up with a newbie...a flip phone...it looks cool...but at $2,000 it is rather steep for a bloke on a fixed income...any reviews out there in the Horse land?...

No, I will not watch Game Day until that buffoon is off the telecast...

World lady hoops...the finals are today...USA vs France...like I thought... listen, kids, this is a toss-up...really...11 am, our time...

A bit back in time...the ladies that run the school...the secretaries at the place I taught and coached at (Sprague HS)...in Salem, Oregon...wrote a 'cookbook '....recipes for all...asked me for one...I gave them my 'Egg McSprague'...my version of the Mickey D one...wonder how many people actually tried it...I still make it...a no-brainer...

There is this site that posts local happenings in the area...that I get in my email...this lady posted that she saw a man hanging himself on a bridge...true thing...OMG, which could haunt you forever...just 2 days ago...

Hmmm, Oregon, Oregon St, SDSU, Army, and Ohio State, all lost yesterday....the teams I follow...

It's Sunday and time for...Monster Sudoku!...

RTD...Return to Democracy!...in 51 Days...


Comments

Popular Posts