Isolationism


This dreadful trump WAR continues on...without the help of anyone but Israel
...ISOLATIONISM...as he has taxed all others, ie the NATO brothers...and sisters...no one will come to the aid of the trump version of the USA...'blow them to smithereens'...and other repulsive commentary by trump...with his hopes for bullying them to submission...his mantra...we the people, have yet to hear the damage and numbers of fatalities that Iran has DONE to our bases in the Middle East...yes, Chief, we pray for your son's safety...and all the other soldiers in HARM'S WAY...pawns them all to trump...

You want worse?...trump says that Iran is "DEAD"...and that he is going to rename the Strait of Hormuz  to the "STRAIT TRUMP"...as he says that that area is under the trump control now...right...,

Mixed signals he is sending out to the fledgling republican candidates for the Mid-Terms...that he doesn't really care, as he is not running...just a week back he said that the people should VOTE as if he is running.... so which one is it, dude?...

Let's run elsewhere...

A near-death penalty for the LA Clippers of the NBA...and their ultra-rich owner, Steve Ballmer...with the tampering of the salary cap rule to get SDSU's Kawhi Leonard...the league slapped as big a fine on a team as has ever occurred...stripping them of 5 years of 1st round picks...suspending Ballmer for 1 year...and his subordinates for half a season, unpaid...fining Ballmer $30 million bucks...and Leonard 70 grand...which ALMOST buries this team for the 5 seasons...way too harsh, kids...and I see in my Carnac Crystal Ball...a long fight in the courts...hey, I have a solution...in lieu of all this mess, send them back to San Diego...and Ballmer must build a new stadium...for the Clips...

You KNOW my problem with the rookie manager of the Friars...duh, he makes rookie mistakes...with the ongoing battle to get into the playoffs...22 games to go...he rests our big hitter Manny...with a day off on the docket already...and thus, lose to an inferior team...all games matter, bloke...this weekend, here comes the entire state of New York...yes, they will fill Petco up with them Damn Yankee caps...hey rookie, these are MUST WIN games...add this...I could have bad news...that I may have this wrong...there are rumors that Manny is injured...if true, my apologies to the rookie...

The passing of 92 years young Gloria Steinem...a female activist who was legendary in her pursuit of gender equality...

I can't imagine that colleges can allow guys who don't make it in the pros to be allowed to back into college ball...with the NIL money, they would make more than they would if they were on the taxi squads of the pros...watch this closely as LSU is trying to make this happen...yes, Lane Kiffin is their coach...boooo...

You won't guess this right...the most popular beer in the country now...is...Michelob Ultra...what?...NO way...does trump have stock in it?...

The line is steady at 24 1/2 for UO over BSU...

I put 1.55 in my notes and had G C under it...can't for the life of me figure out what that stood for...thought for sure I'd know when I did it...NOPE, no clue...OMG!!!...I now recall...trump has his mug on a NEW $1 coin...and for a mere $1.55 you can buy one...the rule WAS, no presidential mug on currency until they are gone...as trump says, "what rule?"...

Saw this stat, and I am bewildered....top colleges and universities are now charging over $100,000 a year!...lord...stop the insanity...when I went, it was $276...$92 a term...room and board was $350...and still, I could barely afford it...

RTD...Return to Democracy...in 61 days...



Comments

Popular Posts