Diesel Prices Up= Stocks Down
Good Monday morning to all of you reading my Journal today...the next couple of weeks are big for us...minor surgeries and well, rest and relaxation...thereafter...and a camping trip to boot...a concert featuring the Old Jefferson Airplane...now, the Jefferson Starship...not sure how many of the originals are aboard...throw in a round or two of golf...and there you go...
The headline today is the massive hit on diesel fuel...the key element on these big rigs that go across our country with the goods...naturally, the pricing goes bonkers...and what's next, and I am guessing this morning...the Stock Market will take a hit...trump is blaming Ukraine for striking the diesel centers of Russia...gotta blame someone...has nothing to do with his damn trump WAR with Iran...nnnnnooooo....
A bit back, I uncovered a malady in the pardon business by the president...that lobbyists are involved and there are payments made for many, I repeat many, PARDONS that only he can make...60 Minutes did a segment on that last eve.... surprisingly allowed to air, with the new ways of CBS...Bari Weiss...there is a firm (?) that triggers many of these...called Pardon Brokers...really, Burkman and Wohl...allegedly...they deny such a trait...dig into it, kids, and see what YOU FIND OUT...
$= Pardon...
Alas, the word out of DC...is that the Kennedy Center shall shutter if the name 'trump center' isn't re-applied...then you can bet the demolition will begin...'the regime' is calling it unsafe as is...
Is it true, that when the poopah flew over to Ireland...he had all his black limos flown there, too?...with all his protective agents in tow?...not on a goodwill mission, or work...but to shake hands with the winner of the golf T...at his golf course?...wonder if he took a gander at the people in the streets protesting him being there...humongous amounts of Irish...
Have you noticed the many people jumping off the Oregon Duck ship?...listen, those who are faithful...it is correctable... certainly a flawed start in the season...the OC needs direction...could be the DC does too...that's what the HC does...correct...
On the complete other side of things...the Friars are peaking at the right time...now, winners of 7 in a row...and climbing...keep rocking, men...traveling over to Colorado for a set...playoff fever in the Gaslamp...and here at the Home, too...
The NFL...wowser...can't call some upsets...as I watched via 'The Red Zone'...some surprises tho...Cards over the Chargers...Bears scored 59!...Cincy beat the Bucs...Vikings, with their backup QB, beat the Pack...and wooah, the other Harbaugh, the elder, took the Giants to a big W over the Cowboys...tonite?...Broncos at Chiefs...
The ladies Solheim Cup...as I predicted, the Euros won...
The ladies FIBA World hoops...the USA won over France...
And yes, for once...I agree with trump..."vote as if I am on the ballot"...we all shall...
RTD...Return to Democracy...in 50 Days!...



Comments