City's on Lockdown


Good morning lads and lassies...I am back...the surgery was successful and here I be
...yes, the aftermath is to stay away from any sports, labor, and well, most everything...to make sure the new 'contact' stays properly attached...guess that is what it means...no shower for 48 hours, so, if you are around me, you know the reason...must be like what people think when they are around trump...ALL THE TIME!...

I was watching the Lindsey Martin Yankees vs the Tampa Bay whatever they are called now...and the broadcasting team were ranting about how long it took to get to the ball yard in NYC...an extra hour and half...cuz 'THE CITY WAS ON LOCKDOWN!'...trump and his 18 Escalades, countless Police motorcycles, and hundreds of pawns, were attending the United Nations...for him to babble about in front of the World...and due to his extreme paranoia, the streets are cordoned off...

Humiliation!...not for the US, but for him...as his rants and raves were the epitome of what he is...threatening Iran with total annihilation...yes, all, that is a country with 90 million people...imagine...the World knows he is a fool...his threats...over and over...and over...he topped his 'speech' off with a dig on Cuba...insulting them to the point, that their delegation got up and left while he was rambling on...he topped it all off, with a personal wrath on a reporter there, CNN's Kaitlyn Collins..."you're not supposed to be covering me"...hey, Melania showed up...wonder how much $ she got for her appearance?...PS...Ms Harp was close by....

Iran gets their turn at the UN today...as they will have the floor...will the poopah still be there?...doubt it...probably on the golf course...

Just another day in the sad life of a very negativistic human being...as we all wonder, how could this guy hornswoggle people enough to vote him in as Prez?...

______________________

This, that, and the rest...

Bones in the ball yard...as the Bums mauled us in LA...our ace was off, and thus, we were staved of...man, just need one in Chavez...troubling too, was that they threw the bull pen at us...and we came up empty...

You recall my theory of QB's in the NFL...da Bears are already down to No. 3...after TWO games!...they will need 4...just in case...

When I got wheeled in to the OR...after a lengthy prep...it was like I was on the tarmac, awaiting to take off at an airport...but once in, it was SHOWTIME!...got me thinking about the show MASH...the banter I heard while being worked on...the people there, are not only magnificent, but the BEST, Jerry, the BEST...

Yes, for youse concerned...I call the newly named Washington Commanders the Washington Skins...in the NFL...

Cordoned off to me bedroom...I saw the DWTS...and yes, the one who got booted....the chef, Giada, was clearly the one...she can cook, but not dance...that's OK...there are many that are really good ones this time around...not her...

Survivor starts a newbie tonight!...I am all over it...lurve this show...

Oregon at USC this Saturday...and are fav by 2 1/2...really?...I dunno, kids...52-49?...

Maine peops?...what on earth has the Senator Susan Collins got herself into?...the innuendo is that she got bought out by maga...truth?...bad timing for her re-election...

It's good to be back...

RTD...Return to Democracy...in 41 days...


Comments

Popular Posts