I'm Fixin' a Hole


Turns out that the Washington Monument Pool...(well, it is also called the Lincoln Memorial Pool).
.. was a defective job...by the construction (destruction) crew...wasn't that the crack co. that trump hired himself, without a best of three thing?...and NO, the Olympian who was charged for destruction of the liner...got set free....charges dropped...'so sorry, my bad.'...just a small blip in the enormous mishandling of this Nation...duh...as he called it, 'the reflecting pool'....yes, poopah, it does reflect all about you'...

Rest assured that the current 'brain trust' is planning a great scheme for the trump WAR as I write this am...assembled at Camp David...rumor mill...the attack on Iran's energy-related targets...this is the 6th month of his WAR, right?...anything to divert attention away from the Epstein Files...

Which, by the way, were indeed turned over to Judge Emmet Sullivan...by the 'acting' AG Todd Blanche...the Files are to be scrutinized by the Judge...as we all await the results...out of the hands of trump, tho...and that is a good thing...

'Acting'...Blanche so wants to be the confirmed AG...but, the roadblock...the 2 republican Senators...who are in question...wanted Blanche to meet with the survivors of the ordeal...he did, and according to the ladies...it was a disaster...they came away with the thinking that Blanche had NEVER even read the Files...it was apparent he thought he could bully his way through the meeting...ala trump...no go, seƱor...another blip...

Back to the Middle East...as Iran has struck Kuwait...egads, the escalation of the trump WAR...used to be, that the fear was 'how to protect Israel'...now, I am not sure what's what...I do know it is all about the OIL...and how to get to it...but, who is striking who?...I dunno...wonder if the 'brain trust' (mentioned above) knows?...my dread is that trump puts boots on the ground in Iran...

Come on, November...get here FAST!...

_______________________

MLB...there is a fine line of deciding whether the franchise is a buyer or seller...as the teams near the playoff line...this weekend ends the deadline....so the pundits earn their keep, with their predictions...who is going where and all that crap...the Friars jumped a bunch of teams in the past week...and maybe now...buyers...really, that's all I care about...

This is kind of fun...here at the Home...the condo is about to have their workers, like concierge people...dress like professionals...suit and tie....the guys...really?...wow...out at Singing Hills, the clan has to wear the same shirt...color and all...guess it makes sense...did you know there was a concierge school?...ahead, we had a Friday Nite Party here...well, the building did...that was one of the HOT topics...elders doing and saying elder things...you know...

POI...Point of interest...I kept trying to get glasses that would help my right eye...so stoooopid...as my eye can't have enough correction, until the cataract surgery...which, for goodness sakes...won't be until after October...must be a run on the fixing of the eyes...I guess another elder thang...listen, I could go in today, and have it done...just do it...

There was a Cyber Attack on Minnesota's Water Technology systems...the evidence points to Iranian hackers...but no to trump's mini-mind...he blamed it on Guv Walz...just once...once...can the poopah EVER say a truth?...just once...

Correct me if I am wrong...but seeing the pix of trump's regime at the elongated table in Camp David, resembles most EVERY board meeting at private golf clubs...all men...doing 'men' things...women not allowed...wonder if this is still true...there is a private GC in Oregon...that the women are not allowed onto the course before noon on Saturdays...is this even legal?...for you out there...I am strongly against this...


Blame it on the Bossa Nova...

We are heading on out to the Races at Del Mar today...via the Coaster (railway)...they have named it the 'Pony Express'...via the app...pays for the round trip, the shuttle to the track (ha ha and back)...and admission to the races...taking it easy...not sure how this works on the iPhone, but we shall see...hmmm. seeings I got up soooo early, we may go tomorrow instead...

Which brings me to the iPhone...was inquiring about upgrading to the iPhone 17, we have i15's...the Verizon seller told me to wait until September...that's when the 18's come out and I will get a much better deal then...how about that?...

Lucille McGillicutty woke (not that type, maga) me up at 3:30 this am...and I can't get back...so, here we are...letting the Journal flow...

July flew by...

RTD...Return to Democracy!...

Comments

Popular Posts