Greenland?
Can this be true?...trump sent OIL companies (maybe just one) to start drilling in Greenland...without their permission...the news sources are in fear of reporting this...FEAR!...not so much Europe...as they are sending reps from parts of NATO to handle this situation...if all this is the truth...what we don't know...
All the while the poopah is on the golf course...what WAR?...as he orders this that and everything...FORE!...
The Strait is open to some...but not the USA...duh...where are trump's negotiators?...the bombing of Iran has been halted for now...some diplomacy this guy has...wonder what the ghost writer of the trump book is thinking now...
The passing of one of the better NBA players, coach, and GM...Don Nelson...a Celtic...then an orchestrator of getting Curry to Golden State...in his retiring years, lived in upper Maui...RIP...
The Friars won game 3 and the set over the Astros...solid pitching and HR's from Jr and Jackson...in comes the oh so dangerous Milwaukee Brew Crew...looks like we escape their best SP...keep on a rocking, guys...
The field is set for the PGA playoffs...which starts next week in Memphis...it's a fun 4 weeks of golf...ah, for the fans...
The one and only Slim Man...was great as per usual...he did a set prior to the announced start of 7....he usually starts at 6...did the Rat Pack stuff and was downright dynamite...we left after the 2nd set...you know, golf in the am...
There are many web net posts about teachers...but having been one...I will say that after the summer break...I was ready to go...the summer was superb...the end of school, was like I graduated each and every year...burnt out...just like the buildings were...time to breath...rest and recouped...and I kicked it in...30 years of it...hey, and I started at $7,277...this was for the year, kids...
Hey, speaking of school...it is reunion time...'Hey, you haven't changed a bit'...and other lies that invigorate the self worth...
What's this day going to bring us from the poopah?...you never know...
RTD...Return to Democracy...come November!...



Comments