Trapped?
'What to do now?...keep bombing?...negotiate?...somehow have to get the OIL back flowing...the idea of stopping the Iranians from a Nuke, still an issue...BUT, in the here and now...must have the Strait of Hormuz open back up...am I trapped?...the crack PEACE committee I sent in, are coming up short...well, they are worthless...I should FIRE them...but, dang, Jared is now blood...I keep telling the Fake News that I need more time...the Vietnam War lasted forever...so did WWII...damn, if I could just get a handle on Netanyahu...maybe if I get a quick 18 in, I can think through this better...'...trump must be thinking...
Are you following the Senate race in Maine?...the democrats have had to scramble...their original dude, has the same problems as trump...many said, so what?...didn't hinder him...but these are demos...anyhoo, the brass think they have a great replacement (Troy Jackson)...to battle the republican's nom and current Senator, Susan Collins...this will be a real test for the Mid-terms...it has to be tuff for the poopah to give scratch to her...but, he needs the vote...
The Russian invasion of Ukraine...do you recall when Putin asked for troops from North Korea to help in the attack?...well, he now is asking for more soldiers from there...when might Vladimir pull back...like he did in Afghanistan?...it was him, right?...well, Russia did...the reports out...that in hand to hand combat, the Russians last no more than 30 minutes...before they lose their life...yes, they have draftees in their conflict...
A money thing...with the newish system used by many businesses...where you put your card in and then...on the screen it asks if you want to leave a tip...you know what I am talking about?...my beef, is that is starts at 15%...and goes up...it should start at 10%...in restaurants, I always tip 20%...well, usually, unless I have a bad waiter...but listen, if you are buying a product, with NO SERVICE, there should be a nominal fee, if at all...am I right or wrong?...
The Friars now have a streak started...2 in a row...if the Sox can do it, we can...it does help that our opponents record is losing 11 straight...Florida...one more today, before we head home...to host the entire state of Colorado...more chances...nothing like streakin'...
North of us, up the coast line...the wild FIRES are raging...it is a scary time for those who live in the affected areas...thus far, we have been spared down here in LoCal...
We DID take the trolley to Old Town yesterday...very handy...BUT, the walk to the area...was HOT and I was sweating profusely...weird...as I don't do that...and had the most bodacious Mexican lunch ever...'Old Town Mexican Cafe'...a repeater...then a stop at Churchill's for some rad cigars...the cat is set for awhile...Ubered back...
The ever loving Damn Yankee fans are hitting the Diego area...them Martins...on their quest to visit every ball park in the States and...Canada...will be cool to see them...
The only All Star game of the bigs...worth a damn, is the baseball one...the rest are...jokes...tried to watch the WNBA one, and it was like the NBA one...not worthy...man, the NFL went to flag football...egads...
It is Sunday...yup, time for the Monster Sudoku!...
RTD...Return to Democracy!...



Comments