Dumb Luck


The Derby was a mesmerizing 2 minutes+...the race of 20 wonderful animals
...as you can imagine, not a lot of room to navigate...especially in the last 2 furlongs...it was a great day for my handicapping...as I was keying on 2 horses...both relatively longer shots...#4 Catching Freedom, with my fav Del Mar jock aboard, Flavien Prat...and #3 Mystik Dan, with unheralded Brian Hernandez riding...that part was not so lucky...as I had the winner, Mystik Dan, across the board...the DUMB LUCK, was the exacta...I have been kidding Trevor, the bloke at the register at Singing Hills, that I was going to bet my last 3 numbers of my account...he made me memorize, them, so I didn't have to show my card, every time I checked in...thus, I did...$2 exacta box and $2 trifecta box...well, the exacta was hit, not the tri...for a cool $250 something...a very nice day at the ...home, betting the Kentucky Derby...Crazy Horse...

Talk about an awesome beginning...the Friars are on fire...scoring 13 runs yesterday...but, the big surprise...is the player we just got from the Marlins...not only got to the park on time...but was dressed and hit leadoff...and got 4 hits in the game!...Luis Arraez...welcome to the Padres, Luis...one more game in Phoenix, at 1:10...

The NBA West...Minnesota got game 1 in Denver...wooah, that is big...yuge...did not see the game, or did not see that coming...time to dig deep, Nuggets...TG, I don't live in Vegas...as my dough would be on them...

Wouldn't be a Sunday...without a goodie from Bozo...at a weekend fundraiser...he likened the Biden administration to 'The Gestapo'...dang, donny, you have to stop looking at the pictures of your Nazi book...wonder who reads the book to him...

I think I ask this every year...but what exactly is the Met Gala?...is it a dance?...a dinner?...can't imagine any of them gals sitting and eating in their costumes...is it a parade?...

We took White Rabbit out to the coast, for a walk on the beach...?...we took it out, and we walked...that's better...at Mission Beach, there are countless volleyball courts and every one of them filled with players...love going there, as there is so much life flowing about...all ages, too...even us elders...

FYI, Idol now switches to just once a week, on Sundays....as they whittle the numbers down...they are at 7 right now...some real talented peops...

Israel is moving the news source, Al Jazeera, out of the country...more escalation...

As we were walking on the bay, we saw this...if there are none, then, build one...


Comments

Popular Posts