The Morning After


Greetings, all, I am back...er, we are back...how was your break from the Horse?...dunce hat for moi, as I forgot to take my tablet...thus, the daily to do's got mangled a bit...time for a little synopsis of the goings on...

The trip was nearly splendid...the weather, the last few days, NOT...cold, windy, yet sunny...the grand kids are a growing and so dang cute...I am biased, of course...BUT, the nearly thing is now to be addressed...I got stung by a bee, on our last excursion of the escapade...which is NOT a good thing for me...I swell up like no other...this was Sunday, and today...still puffed up, especially in my arm and face...it was a quick trip to the Cottage Hospital urgent care...then, some Benadryl...and off we went...the bees and me, no bueno...

I call Benadryl, the Morning After Pill...

Well, that Michigan/Washington Natty game was so dang similar to the Ohio St/Oregon game that we went to back a ?...well, less than a decade ago...the Michigan line dominated it all...both O and D...only their lack of smart play calling kept it close, for a while...they could have run all night long...and their D...panicking the Dawg's QB Penix like no other...this without, well rarely, blitzing...no match...no ref blunders...and the title goes to Coach Harbaugh and his gang...deservedly so...

I wonder if the Harbaugh brain trust didn't go back to Penix's Indiana days in the Big Ten, and figured what bothered him there...???...probably...

Another day in front of the judge...in this case, a panel of 3 judges...who are going to deliberate on trump, yet again...his plea?...presidential immunity for all his insurrections...he thinks he can do whatever, if he is Prez...another in the line of the trump play on the courts...delay delay delay....I think it's a slap in the face of all of us common citizens...what he does, has done, and tries to continuously get away with...lock the bast____ up!...orange in orange...

Has there been a star that has been so illuminated than Taylor Swift?...whatever she does, wherever she goes, whoever she is pairing up with, she is the 'IT GIRL' of this decade...right?...and she is making billions of bucks, doing so...too bad KK can't sing, dance, act...wait, what does she do?...

I am reading that trump is getting ripped a new one, by the panel of judges right now...

Ja Morant...the NBA Grizzly...came back after a 25 game suspension and gave the team hope...got injured to his shoulder and now is OUT for the rest of the season...tuff year...

Back to Harbaugh...the NFL teams are lining up to try to sign him...what the Horse is hearing, that Las Vegas leads the pack...don't go to the Chargers, Jim...Spanos is a dead zone...and I hope that QB Herbert gets outta that mess, ASAP...Washington?...hmmm, interesting...no where to go, but up...Atlanta?...well, gosh, you never know...

OK, as I wrap this up for the day...kudos to Boss Lady...she plans, packs Cosmo, and then...she is in charge of the -hitter...while all I do, is drive...seems like a little lopsided when it comes to the duties...maybe, I can find more for her side of the ledger...


Comments

Popular Posts