Real Reality



As you can see, I did not make the trip to LA for the golf tourney...am still weak, and have me doubts about the 2 hour trip there, play golf, and then, the 2 hour trek...back
...judging that by our little jaunt to the super, yesterday,  to get groceries...I was sweating and outta gas...me tummy still is rumbling...some type of virus got me....weird...sorry, Dr Cris...just couldn't do it...

The upside is that I get to watch the NFL semis...man, you can make a case for all 4 to win...stuck my neck out a bit back and said that the Ravens are the team to beat...period...BUT, I am pulling for the Chiefs and Taylor...the scribes have upped the PS to 7 1/2 on the Niners...BUT, I am pulling for the Lions...thus, both visitors, which is not a smart thing...but, I don't bet...so, I can just root root for the...visitors...

The Farmer's Insurance T out at Torrey Pines...with their Saturday finish...me, bedridden, watched the final round...and dang it all...came down to a Frenchman to possibly win...which that country has never had a winner on the PGA Tour...Matthieu Pavon...geez, how is that spelling?...almost like trump did it...anyhoo, he was 2 up with 2 to go...and then...oops...missed a 3 foot putt on 17, the lead down to 1...on 18, drove into the bunker...a no no...then splashed out to a miserable spot in the 4 inch rough...I, and most of America, thought...Vandevelde...in Carnoustie...another French player falling apart...and then...shot from the skies...to 8 feet...which he made and won...it was way cool...'Allegresse'...

You forevers...going into your life savings to help out your guy, trump...hold on a second...he has another case...the run in with the other no nonsense Judge, Judge Engoron...and that amount could far exceed the E. Carroll one...is orange using the same crack lawyer team to represent him?...might their slogan be, like what I hear on the pixels 'We don't get paid, until you win'...good luck, lads and lassies...well, the NEXT one is this upcoming week...how fun!...

This is just too good to not tell ya...in one of his latest revivals...trump clarified to his MAGA people..."there's only about 2% of you that would pass a dementia test"...seems about right...they cheered...if my math is right, that means 98% could not...well...duh...and that is why they vote for him...?...I can't make this stuff up...

The saturation of stories of the Kardashians and trump...from the same book...get yourself in the news...any way possible...every day...people will start believing...can't let up...doesn't have to be good news...ANY news...once you stop, people will forget you...

I just got to have this sweatshirt...does it not fit me to a tee?...my birthday is coming up...

How many of you watch NBA games?...right, many of you...not all the time...but, enough to witness when the guys shoot free throws...the players always go into the lane before the shot...always...big time of the LA/GS game, it was CALLED on a miss...something stank real bad...same guy, called another air foul...no contact...I would have this guy, investigated...really...there's a lot of scratch bet on these...

The Sudoku Monster Puzzle has arrived...it is the 5 star one...the very hardest...have conquered the puzzle 35 times...and today?...long shot, just like my NFL picks...


Comments

Popular Posts