Let There Be Light


Ok, that was awesome...as we were awakened by some very anxious kids...get that tree up!...CyCy is the right age for it being a big deal...and he took pride in decorating it...Baby Cas, not so much...perhaps, at nite he will appreciate it...he does say ‘tree’...well, sort of...he is just at the beginning of talk...’I love you’ is downright clear as a bell...’Pappy’, too...

For youse unaware, the drive thru LA is hell...the 405, especially...at times 6 lanes of chaotic lane changing...Cosmo does just fine...one more thing...he is a Class B RV...used to be just a few on the road...now, they become commonplace...for the non campers out there, very similar to the Amazon Vans...ours is 21 ft long...

A good portion of the afternoon yesterday, I can’t write about...not bad things, but very good stuff...just thangs...

The weather is simply sublime...cool at nite, and warm during the day...zero clouds...as I am writing, watching the sun glitter off the ocean...priceless...

Have you seen the Tesla Cyberbus?...what?...is that a cartoon?...can’t imagine paying their designers actual money...

Ohtani  rumored to be spotted in the Gaslamp...now, if AJ signs him, I would change my mind about the GM...ah, fat chance...

The Ducks...more rumors...The Oklahoma QB is transferring to Eugene...Dillon Gabriel...Snooki, is he good?...

Here me out...my fav flicks are romantic comedies...so called ‘chick flicks’...I just enjoy them...Barbra, Meg, JLo, the list goes on...yes, that makes me less of a man’s man...so be it...

Guess that is a confessional...hmmm...for you Catholics...have you ever heard of a Father kicking out a person from  one of those booths?...a true heathen...

Gonna try to get the gang to go swimming ...


Comments

Popular Posts