I Don't Care




Arguments...we all have them
...who is going to win...that is what it's all about, right?...if you state your case the best, then the plum is yours...well now, not necessarily...there has to be some form of tangency in what the beef is...whatever you say, in this time of the political arena...there is absolutely none...I repeatedly tell my friends to fuggit about talking sense to the forevers...their minds are not only emptied via a vacuum, but have made up their minds to follow the orange to his demise...and then, perhaps, still...I kid you not...put the bloke in the slammer, and they would still vote for the foo...which makes the query, who really is the foo?...

'I Don't Care'...if you are in a discussion and that's the reply you get...do not carry on...your point, regardless of how eloquent, is falling on deaf ears...spousal situations have this in common...I am not saying it is one sided now, you ladies...and you, who know me well, know I am not a chauvinist...we, the male side, are often wrong...well, sometimes...and from some of the conversations I have had, am often wrong...ha ha...I guess these are not really discussions, but accusations...thus, don't really fall into the give and take column...that is, if one is really trying to categorize this insane stuff...

Do you remember this?...Melania, in some form of spousal situation...ha ha...one more thing...of course I had no clue on...'I Don't Care' was a song by the Biebs and Ed Sheeran...well, I don't care, do u?...


Talk about insane...the latest BSBCS rankings...to be let out later today...this group, has to come up with the final 4...kind of a moot point until the games this weekend...as Georgia and 'Bama play...Oregon and Washington...Michigan and Iowa (gadzooks, pray for snow)...Florida St and Louisville...HEY...what the heck, as I wrote to Snooki about this...UDub is number 3 in the Nation...and UO number 5...they play at a neutral site in Vegas...and the Ducks are favored by 9 1/2 points by the Vegas Boyz...what the?...

So many football coaches getting the axe...all over the map...too many to list...I often wonder just who these AD's are thinking they are going to get better than the ones they absolutely loved a few years back?...did you see that dog and pony show that Texas A&M gave for their new hire, from Duke?...it was a circus...hope the bloke taped it, so when he gets fired, he can run it back to the A&M AD...

Did the Golden Bachelor finally pick his new beau?...never got into this version...seemed creepy to moi...I guess the term 'one last fling' applies...shut your mouth, Horse...

Reality?...the Hamas/Israel War still in the cease mode...where on earth were they being hidden?...that is such a small area...numbers today, I am hearing 11...

There's a new talkie show coming up...I think it starts tomorrow...'King Charles'...Gayle King, Oprah's friend and Charles Barkley...lord...is this a Martin & Lewis thang...Rowen & Martin?...George and Gracie?...Abbott & Costello?...cuz Chuck knows sports and nuttin else...CNN?...

The Bears/Viking game last nite, was the lamest excuse for professional football I have yet to see...?...have ever seen...and yes, I am lame too...I watched the bloody thang...

The Lakers lost by 44 to the 76ers last eve...ah, how does this ever happen?...another mailed in game...the worst point spread loss by LeBron ever...hey, Lake Show, you are supposed professionals...

Alas, Tiger is playing this weekend...in a T...says he will go 8 times this next season...what you think?...any chance for a W?...right, me neither...

My annual report on the Shepherd Rams out of West Virginny...a down year for the Rams, as they were only 9-3...FIRE THE COACH!...hey, I am just kidding...Ernie McCook, been there 5 years...53-13 overall record...

This just in...an advocacy group headed by the very republican Charles Koch...just endorsed Nikki Haley for the candy woman for the presidency...hear my voice, kids...

I do care...

Comments

Popular Posts