Game Day





Ah, ESPN is milking this Prime thing for all it's worth...they are hosting 'Game Day' in Boulder, Colorado
...right in the new Prime territory...it's the talk of the sports world...well, what the college football goons are all about right now...what have you done for me lately?...put on your shades, crew and laugh and giggle through all of this...save your real stuff, for the next 2 weeks beat down...when Prime goes to Autzen and then...the Trojans thereafter...

A GAG ORDER on trump?...owweeee...there's no way he can keep his mouth shut...no way...he will test that ORDER to the hilt...as he sees it, he is above any law, or in this case, order...if they put one on the orange...it will be up to the judicial system to ENFORCE IT!...talk all you want, but, if there is teeth in the law, donny will get the wrath of such...if not, we are in deep trouble as a Nation...so, only time...really short time...to see what transpires...

A full page article in the Trib yesterday about what it wrong with the Friars...oh my, what a piece of work...they don't have pitching...it didn't say that...instead, it was talking about chemistry and all that crap...game manipulation...when to bunt (if ever)...who to use, and not use...managing...come on...and the GM stocking the ream incorrectly...chemistry?...give me a break...they were blaming the WRONG areas and people...

It's like a relay team in track...the 1st three legs are solid, and the 4th is below average...gonna lose way too often....

So, we tested me for the Covid again yesterday...nope, not it...for some reason, I figured that was my sickness...nope...just a nasty cold virus...very nasty...

Hey, who is playing today?...UO hosts Hawaii...SDSU at OSU...the 2 PAC vs the Mountain...both slaughters...the Dawgs at MSU (with the new coach)...the aforementioned CSU at Prime...the only ones I am interested in...

Yes, I did finish me Osage Book...it's all about the Guardians...man, it is a shame, how the Natives have been dealt with over the years...and am real curious how the flick is going to handle this...shame?...more, how lethal...and the white eyes turn away...well, they were part of it...even the doctors...

Still tracking the Hurricane Lee...high winds...high surf...and where it exactly hits?...TBD...still...a states of emergency were declared for Massachusetts and Maine...hmmm...

Did see my old high school's team is playing well...football, kids...but, man I have no idea what the league make up is anymore...way down the I-5 corridor...what?...'they' messed it all up...Salem, Orygun, for youse unaware...

Saw a further clip of your girl Boebert...egads, not only vaping but, carrying on...like really carrying on...isn't she a Rep?...more Colorado stuff?...House of rep?...c'mon, girl...you are better than that...well, maybe not...

A rant...the Facebook option...telling some 'friend', happy birthday...and get nothing back...no thank you, smiley thang, no nuttin'...no grunt...rude...perhaps, I should say "have a rotten birthday"...or, "have the worst birthday ever, and I hope you get NO presents!"...I guess I am cynical...or realistic...anyone else with me on this?...

The sale of sunglasses has skyrocketed in Colorado...think about this, the game is a nighter...7 pm...who is going to see it?...too dark...I have been informed, by my coach Barney Fife, the refs are wearing sunglasses, too...

It's not too late to start up the great series 'Suits'...if for nothing else, to see Meghan Markle, in it...she is great, as is the entire cast...you will marvel at the character, Louis List...I guarantee ya...Netflix...

And oh my....the Angels star...Shohei Ohtani, cleared out his locker...wait, what?...isn't there like 2-3 weeks left?...he sure is gonna look good in that new brown uniform...

And finally, quit about the old age Biden, when your guy, the still out of the slammer trump...boasted this while 'talking' to get this...the Family Research Council's Pray Vote Stand Summit in DC...oh my, and just for that...that trump is "leading by a lot, including Obama"...he backed off, and then said that he ran against Obama in 2016...oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton...your guy...


Comments

Popular Posts