Ducks...dominate Prime


As I told you all, I would post after the Ducks game...egads...what a rout!...it's like the Buffaloes weren't even coached up...it was a nightmare for them....total domination...by UO...a nifty 35-0 at half...and I have to say,  Prime is a lot of hot air...good luck to them hosting the Trojans...another slaughter...to be sure, I loved it...

The Beavs are having a tough time in the Palouse...down by 2 scores at half...hope there are some adjustments, and some D played...

The Friars have now won 8 in a row!...long shot tonight with the P we got going...perhaps, we will score a bunch to counter that...hey, it's fun to win...

The Solheim is knotted at 8...and the singles matches maƱana, will decide it...cool...ladies golf...

That's all I got til the morning...have a great Saturday nite!

Comments

Popular Posts