When I'm 64



When I get older losing my hair, many years from now, will you still be sending me a Valentine, birthday greetings bottle of wine...will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty four... 

You know, when we went to Vegas, to see the Beatles show at the Mirage...I was just 64...and that was the gig...but, guess what?...of all the Beatle songs they used...'When I'm 64' was not one of them...dang if I didn't sing it anyway....still do...as Paul was masterful in this little ditty...from the incomparable 'Sgt Pepper' album...he said later, he should have said 65...the retirement age in England...but, 64 sounded better...works for me...

The number now is 96 confirmed dead in Maui...I am assuming they are saying Lahaina...with the number to grow...immensely...another number...80 sirens they have for such a thing...not one went off...this has to be the largest tragedy on the Islands, ever...

Speaking of near ...., ah, the Friars in another colossal loss in the end...well, near so...the book on the Padres...hang on for 5 or 6 innings with their starter...and then feast on the relievers in the 6-8 stanzas...this my good Friar faithful, is all GM stuff...stock the pen, which AJ has NOT DONE!...

Feel good story...Lucas Glover rode a hot putter, to win in OT over Patrick Cantley...43 years young...and man, was he a sweating...like for real...humid in Memphis, where this was...for all the 'elders' in the game of golf, hip hip!...

Over 100* in the great state of Orygun!...egads, Snooki, you got to get outta there...too hot...

trump has done it...bashed the judge...and listen, kids...she is following him...let's see what happens very soon...he is testing again...feels he is above any law of the land...the next act will be a beaut...oh yes, the indictment #4, is less than 3 days away...tic toc, tic toc, tic toc...

Just read that those who are thinking of flying to Maui...DON'T!...as the hotel rooms are being used for housing the mop up folk...the investigators...the people that are going thru all the ruins...stay away...

If you haven't started the 'Suits' show on Netflix...do it...it is amazing and so entertaining...you can thank me later...

Hoops talk...James Harden...alias 'The Beard'...says he won't play for the team that he is on contract with now...the 76ers...just a quick note from the Horse...I wouldn't want him on my team...no D, no play...he no D...

Here we go...if trump is indicted in Georgia...he will be fingerprinted, a mugshot taken, and the case will be carried live via the pixels...so it is being rumored...no wonder he is squawking so much about it...on his personal social media site...who reads that anyway?...

Thinking about that 64 lyrics...that year came and past...for Paul and us elders...yup, he should change it to 84...and we would all be much happier...

Comments

Popular Posts