Rude Awakening



This chopper was ruining a fine sleep on Saturday
...you have no idea how much noise this helicopter makes in a normally, hushed morning...7 am, kids...booming and thank goodness for the solid windows we have...which minimized some of it...went onto the deck and it was awesome, in a bad way...two buildings over, they were putting water tanks in...on their rooftop...some 38 floors up...that had to be some precise maneuvering by that pilot...my query is, why on Saturday?...

Perhaps, just as loud, was that raucous crowd in Sacramento...as their beloved Kings hosted a playoff game...vs the Dubs...this I watched and was amazed at the intensity of the fans...good on them...as they did win, game 1...surviving some great looks by Golden St...you know, I am wide open about who will or win this crown...JCC, mostly...I just want the Lakers to lose...that's all...wowser, to this Sacramento following, tho...5 stars...

Unfortunately, another mass shooting to report...in Alabama...at a BIRTHDAY PARTY...so, it is said...many shot, and many killed...info is sketchy at press time...as to the weapon used?...don't know, but I have a guess...listen, kids, this is not the only shootings yesterday...almost all over the country...it's almost like an epidemic...

The T in the PGA...where there are gators in all lakes, ponds, or whatever waterways they have...egads...but, the guys in the hunt for this crown...all the stars of the field now...in the final group is Fitzpatrick, Cantley, and Spieth...at the Heritage, Harbour Town, South Carolina...don't go near the water...

I wondered what until now...you may or may not love the bagel...but, finally...'they' are coming out with a stuffed one...with cream cheese...makes sense...just don't put lox in 'em...which you know 'they' will...

The Friars unleashed a good one...a 10-3 win over the Brew Crew...just like the rain, we needed it...as the Crone Zone had 2 homers and 6 ribbies...one more with Milwaukee, at 1...ha ha...4 days til Jr is back...but, who is counting?...

I have a couple of goals for today...you do set them, don't you?...find all my 'stored away' Friar gear...I forgot where I put them...take a bike ride around the city (town?)...wait, that's two...that is enough...

We watched a flick that was starring Blake Lively...where she never ages...and then runs into Harrison Ford...that is all I will give you...it was kind of silly, then we got into it...'The Age of Adeline'...2015...the moment it was over...Boss took one and only one thing away from it...we need another pet...


For all of you teachers in the US of A...if baseball can shorten their games by 30 minutes or so...can't the faculty meetings be shortened accordingly?...this is to all administrators...one great hint, do not allow frivolous questions by bizarre teachers...you know who you are...I digress...'we need a new tardy policy'...

It's coming onto 'Reunion Season'...I dunno, kids...we all look a bit tardy ourselves...right?...think I may pass on it...as the 'you never change' seems quite hollow and sarcastic...the last one, people talked lots about their ailments...AND WHO DIED!...ah, not me...I took Snooki with me, and told 'em he was my gay lover...that shut them right up...I couldn't take Boss, she has the Blake Lively disease..she doesn't age...and still looks 18...and I, well, I have taken the aged pill...apparently...an Injun with a white goatee?...

You want more?...7 killed in Mexico at a resort swimming pool...La Palma Resort in Cortazar...gunmen stormed the pool, this in a town near Guanajuato...rival drug cartels that seemingly did the carnage...these were tourists that were killed...and the beat goes on...everywhere...

I just read this back...50/50 on positive /negative...now, on to the Monster Sudoku...



Comments

Popular Posts