Stock Market High



Nothing like waking up to some green figures in the Stock Market
.
..like we can do much about it...like watching the pixels, and yelling at the refs...not sure if they can hear us...but, it has a calming affect on the viewers...if they would just stare at the camera, and give the viewing audience a T...wouldn't that be a hoot?...it's similar to when Steph Curry missed his first FT in 15 tries...then looked over at the TBS announcers and pointed at them...their fault...or your guy trump, slobbering all over himself, in one of his revivals...saying the most trashy of all things...and you want to scream at the bloke...he can't hear us...but, wouldn't it just make our day if he could?...

Speaking of him...to my knowledge he hasn't been arrested...yet...could be flying in his monster jet above the skies of the east coast...as to not landing...not on the ground, then no handcuffs...(ABOVE the skies?...in the skies)...

Read this article this am, about who his VP might be this time around...funny...it's not an issue until the candidate secures the bid...really, for the sake of all Horse readers, we do hope he is in the running, and not in the slammer...

I have not gotten into the gals hoops playoffs...as I am sorry to tell ya, it is a done deal...well, written about them...as South Carolina is a the clear fave, with good reason...too many hosses and way way talented...and also, cuz the Ducks were not in it this year...

On those same lines, in the guys...ALL of the pundits have Alabama cruising over the SDSU Aztecs...four case scenario...for the Red and Black...1.  They play great D  2.  Use a power game to control the clock and attack the Tide at the hoop  3.  Force the Tide into a one and done on the defense...and 4.  The refs swallow their whistles...

One of my older siblings (Jim) and his wife (Pam) are here for a few days...I kinda forgot how bad I was as a youngin...the old tales, were slanted against moi...ha ha...I did not nor say that to anyone...pleading the fifth...or, to the best of my recollection...practice talk, too, for donny...


Have not followed much, the WBC...but did see that the finals pit the USA vs Japan...I had the latter, a few years back when they WON it...still have the cap...nobody out at the club ever mentions it, when I don it...

Last eve, we had awesome SD type of weather...woke up to this nasty rain...again...haven't heard too many of the locals say 'but we need it'...anymore...don't need it no more...

As you know, we have brought up the notion of harboring another pet...cat, then dog...no...can't take losing another dog...still excruciating...and the cat, is nocturnal, we value our sleep...so, NO!...stop thinking like that...

Has to be the largest school district in the US...LA's...striking...today...when I first started teaching, the first year...our school district unions wanted the same...egads...I had NO MONEY...I couldn't afford to strike...ha ha...cooler heads prevailed...there was a settlement, and I was back in the chips...$7270 for the YEAR, which included coaching...divide that by 12 months, and you can see what I made...ah, before taxes taken out...

Today is the infamous Kramerica Tour...in the rain...gonna board up in the 4 wheeler (4 wheel drive)...and yes, I do have my real camera out and ready...forgot I have one lens that is like 6 inches...cool...

It's 7:42 am here, 10:00 am on the east coast, and not one breaking news, that trump has been arrested...pass the popcorn...

Comments

Popular Posts