Tattoo You





This all came about, whence I was watching a video of Brooks and Dunn
...specifically, Ronnie...as he was sanging somewhere...ends up with Reba...'Cowgirls Don't Cry'...something like that...that's not the issue...he was sporting a 'COWBOY' tat on his right arm...which got me thinking...if you get a tattoo, you gots to show it...a memory...in Maui, ah, specifically Paia, I got enough _alls to go to a tat shop and get one...yes, the ageless Horse was gonna get a tattoo...an innocuous 'Peace' sign...on my arm...thought about my rear...BUT, the rule is ya gotta show it...so, unless I wore bare arse chaps, the rear was out...Yea, I knew that the iron would pierce my fine corinthian leather type of skin...it would hurt...I was ready...then the sculptor, what else do you call him?...said that I couldn't go into the water for 7-10 days...ah, in Maui?...fuggit about it...and still, I am tat free...

Around town (city?) I see loads of youngins with tats...they have cut offs and shirts, that proudly have been severed to show them tattoos...some actually go onto their faces...these are permanent, right?...egads...one thing is to over drink, but to over tat...well, that is like crazy...come to think of it, I only know of one fellow that has a tat...Coach Cross...he is a MAN!...Snooki, you are next...

'Tattoo You' was, er is, a famous hit by the Rolling Bones...wait, The Rolling Stones, as they are the same age as me...or so...guess they are just 'The Stones' now...

It is said, that you can't just have one tat...like tater chips...

OK, enuff...

The Padres won another, 2-1...nail biter and this time...yet...another closer not named Hader...this is a good thing, and successful, too...day off then Cleveland is in town (city?) for a pair...they are now the Guardians, instead of the Indians...the worst name for a team, in the history of names...

In the PGA, the cream rose...and the winner of the BMW was 'Paddy Ice', well, Patrick Cantley...

Sylvester Stallone is the Samaritan...think the flick is any good?...

I reckon if you file enough motions in all the courts you can find, then you might win just one...such is what Lindsey Graham did to put off his day in court in Georgia...what is he worried about?...duh...

Have you seen the vid of 3 cops pulverizing a dude down?...Arkansas...what on earth?...yes, Chief, the ugliest thing I have ever seen...at least, one of them...

Texas is still sending asylum seekers (?) to NY...right...just a thought, how about NY sending the homeless to Texas?...better weather...seriously now...politicians have no clue...

Oh, what a night...the dawg Sammi was, and is not in good shape...so frustrating...we are doing what we can...

And it is now written...TT is BACK1...Tom Brady is back in Tampa for practice...he has been found and is gonna be on the field today...which beckons the query...do vets need to be in pre-season prac for the NFL?...

The Horse is golf free for 2 weeks...this, that, and the other...the reasoning...like giving a school a time out for the building to breathe, am doing the same for my sticks...

There are so many networks nowadays, I can't find some show that is highly recommended...even Alexa is confused...where is LuLu, er Hulu?...I dunno...

Outside my window this am...not sure if you can beat this...

I tell you one thing...I am not giving you a tit for tat...

Today we have our marble floors cleaned and polished...this, my good friends, is a very precise job...we have tried it ourselves...and it looks like we did, if you get me drift...

This is a true happening...in Utah...an athletics association secretly investigated a female athlete...high school, mind you...to check if she was a transgender athlete...did NOT inform the girl or her parents of the queries...why?...two parents complained that she must be, as their daughters lost to her...by a wide margin...the sport?...I dunno...track or swimming?...just a guess...golf?...

Nobody is buying Jared's book...nobody...not even the forevers...don't say it Horse...don't say it...ah, OK...something about reading comprehension...dang it all...

You know the Stones don't have the music monopoly on TATS...the one and only Jason Aldean (big supporter of donny)...has 2 big hits of them...'Tattoos and Tequilla' and the show stopping 'Tattoos on This Town'...

                       Which begs the Q, who is Jason Aldean?...







Comments

Popular Posts