The Afternoon Edition


Headlines of the year...former Japanese Prime Minister assassinated
...SHINZO ABE...I say headlines, as most of the sources lead with this...in our world wide dealing with killing...killings...mostly, I must add, a sad commentary on mankind...it is so easy to take a life...way too easy...this one, was not by the AR-15, but by a home made one...we are in a big time hurt...so much time is spent on the why's...the weapons used...and for goodness sakes, those who were killed and those who are left behind...I will never understand it...never...of course, I don't understand war...as the pawns are the ones taken, as the leaders dictate what to do...what does religion have to do with it?...as many in the past, are due to religion...OK, I am being very generic here...but, I am at a loss...what can I do?...what can you do?...what will our leaders do?...

L.F.G.S.D.....this is the cry of the Padres...and the words come out loud and clear...after a win...whatever that is...can't believe there isn't a fine involved...maybe there will be...suppose in these times, it is tame compared to everything else going on...yes, we won in OT...and tonight is game 2 vs the Giants...with Snell going, and we have lost 10 straight, when he starts...nice streak, huh...

The Friars have an alternative uni that is to be worn on Fridays...man, they are dreadful...gosh, I have enough trouble with brown and yellow...these are pink and turquoise...

One of the high schools I taught at, had these brown, yellow, and orange colors...it was nearly impossible to order these colors for the uniforms...so, I was part of a group that tried to get them changed to orange and blue...the biggest competition to keep the colors, was the dance team...who never ever would wear the brown, yellow, and orange...right there, I knew politics was wrong for moi...now, the school is mostly black and orange...

Does wearing white or black make you look bigger?...got into a verbal altercation with a football coach over this...what say you?...

I am posting this afternoon, cuz the Horse had an early tee time, and I awakened late...don't know if it's a coincidence, or the fact that I am taking magnesium gummies, to help my sleep...is working or not...however, I am sleeping better and longer...?...!...?...

Hey, kids, the idea of moving is totally dependent on whether the condo above us sells for the $1.35 million bucks...if it does, then we sell...if not, we stay...simple stuff...and that is up for discussion, too...

It looks like I have spent too much time talking about colors of unis...

Elon Musk is NOT buying Twitter...donny is...and will publish his own name to it...Ditter..

The passing of Larry Storch as announced today...at 99...you know him in F Troop...

Before my TIME is up, I would love to have a Rolex watch...not a Folex, as I have one of those...a bucket list item...now I know that's selfish, but I am allowed...wonder if Larry Storch had one?...

For youse who are finally watching Poldark (Prime)...do you not see the similarity of George Warleggan and Jared Kushner?...spitting image...

Amazon has 2 huge days of sales coming up on the 12th and 13th, right?...they call it Prime Day, but it is for 2 days...WTH?...are we all stupid?...why not Prime Days?...

Hey, I'll see you on the web net in the morning...please put all the guns away for the nite...


Comments

Popular Posts