Vacay Ends


All good things must come to an end…Vegas…must say I could not handle this type of heat too long…the pool is a must…plus a thousand of my closest friends…BTW, the Bismarkians found us in the water, and promptly came over to talk…nice peops, but as usual, I will never understand forevers…

Luck had turned south on moi, until I hit the horses…saved the day…the problem?…on the big screen was the Bums…there are noisy, boisterous Dodger fans all over LV…booo…

If I were to rate Mon Ami Gabi, and I am, it was a D…cold bread, wilty lettuce, and forgettable chicken…BL’s french onion soup was lukewarm…the service was the only good thang…our last time there…

Then…a walk to the Bellagio…to see the flowers…ah, no…they are in construction…no flowers…wasted effort in the heat…my gawd, the heat!…

The hit of the day was Carrie…Underwood…and Resorts World… a year young and fresh everywhere…we ate at a new joint, Brezza… at the bar…no res…unique Italian food…

Then the show…how she can deliver with such passion is a true gift…amazing…being on stage the same place during her residency, gives the Vegas glitz to it…not enough brilliant adjectives to describe her performance…

There was a problem…the Horse lost his glasses…how and where, don’t know…who does this?…the Horse…

Anyhoo, we fly back this afternoon…Boss Lady can you see the signs?…I see nuttin’…

Comments

Popular Posts