Tuesday Tidbits




Morning, kids!...nothing like a fresh bout of rain, to cleanse the streets of San Diego
...we got ours, now go away you wet stuff...the beauty of this area of the world...is that we have near perfect weather...have a few bumps in the road, but the usual, is a constant...don't hate me, it is what it is...and we have paid for it...ha ha...

Trust 3&4 made it home safely...as we had a bang-up great time with them (the Martins)...as 1&2 hit the bed, with sugar plums dancing in our heads, by 9...exhausted, and missed out on the final hour of American Idol, when Katy Perry split out her pants...so it is reported...

A commentary here by the Horse...I don't care what Will Smith says, the why's and the what for's...but he was dead wrong with how he did what he did...and should be punished for it in some way...

I'm gonna tell u another truth...the playoff game of the ladies T last eve...was as good and exciting as any hoop game I have seen anywhere, by anyone of any gender...a double OT thriller by the rejuvenated UConn Huskies, and the NC St Wolfpack...the team that I told you to watch out for...UConn, has had a very mediocre season, by their standards...but, their star Page Buecker has been shelved for the season...she is back...there is no loser here...UC finally won it...and is in the Final 4...again...their 16th straight time...no other college team can match that...ladies or gentlemen...oops, correction   14th straight!

Putin's War...not going as planned...and the word out today...is that he will cut back more leveling of Ukraine...in hopes of talks...what?...he wants talks?...you see, there is a rising tide of hand to hand combat that is favoring the Ukraines...who have retaken a city...'there's something happening here, but what it is ain't exactly clear...there's a man with a gun over there, A-tellin me I got to beware...'...

This Jan 6 committee thing with the trump folks is NOT going away...donny's people sent over the phone records from that day, with a 7 hour gap in them (actually 7 hrs and 37 minutes)...ah, what is this all about, Nixon?...how'd that work out for him?...and, Jared is supposedly meeting the committee this week...no doubt 'pleading the 5th'...on a brighter note for orange...he has reported he got a hole in one...why do we NOT believe him?...

The NFL is considering a change into their OT's...two choices...but, I have yet to see what they are...

The Florida Guv did do this (in his backwards state)...signed into law the 'Don't Say Gay' bill...oh my...really?...GAY!...why does he do this?...what on earth is his agenda?...GAY!...

For whatever reason, my crypto value is in a steady rise...not even, mind you, but getting there...

#3 did show me how to play wordle...and now I am an expert at it...

The Padres got another win in the Cactus...over the White Sox...on a Slam Diego in the top of the 9th...now, the last 4 games, undefeated!...well, 2-0-2...

This is National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day...to celebrate we are going to Costco...ah, wait, this is all wrong...wrong, I tell ya...maybe I will stop at the vinyl record store...that is owned privately...there you go...done...C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E!...

I'm not sure why I am going here...but, the guy John Travolta...has opened up the dancing circles for many...he has that charisma...I am not going into his wild personal life...and or his religion stuff...but the thing that intrigued me...is that he owns a fleet (?) of jets...he has a license to fly...owns a Boeing 707 and flies his people about...I had no idea...now you do, too...


Just some of them Tuesday tidbits...





Comments

Popular Posts