I Have Returned


Do not exactly know what got us...but we both came down with ornery indigestion ailments
...nasty stuff...fortunately, at different times, so we could take turns nursing...must say, that Boss lady was much better at it, than the Horse...not even close...took the Covid test, and it was negative...I am up rolling this am, though...yesterday, flat on me back the entire day...

So you got your Sooper Bowl today...all the hoopla, the beautiful weather, the 'stars', $9,000 buck seats, and up to a million for the suites...we shall be watching from the comfy confines of the condo...no party, but on the agenda will be the chicken wings...that is, if we can stomach them, so to speak...

Prognosticator Horse...have not wavered on this...31-13 for the Rams...do NOT bet what I say...ever...never ever...the halftime show is not for blokes like me...rap is not my genre...expect 4 really really good commercials...gosh, I hope Dr Rick has one...he is my fav...the Clydesdales?...c'mon Budweiser, bring 'em back...who will be going to Disneyland?...for the first time, a D lineman (ever?)...there you go, the Horse picks...

The next state over has the Soprano's Waste Management Open...some of my favorite holes...a 3 set, starting on 15...a par 5, water surrounding, then the all enclosed par 3 16th...where the patrons go silly wild...then the 17th where the risk factor of going for the green, has the agua to the left...a drivable par 4...won or lost right there in those 3 holes...my choice, is with my heart, Theegala, who does not have a sweet swing...the others do, that are close by....X, Koepka, or Cantley...oh well, it is great viewing...                              

Traveling 10 hours east via the airplane...the horrific challenge of the Ukraine...staying independent of Russia...it is said that the Russia troop build up at the border is at 1,000,000 soldiers...imminent is certainly the correct wording...what do the Russians want and need there?...oil?...gas?...has to be energy of some sort...and they don't want to buy it, but take it...

The Valentines Day...manana...flowers?...'she doesn't want them'...ah, wait a minute buster...don't fall for that trap....which it is...is there such a thing as ruby begonias?...or, is that joke in the back of my head?...our entire condo is now black and white...so some deep red roses would be striking...does she buy them or me?...

The LaLa Lakers were at the GS Warriors...if James and crew decide to play D, they can make it close...which they did...but, the Lakers blew a 6 point lead late, and lost...ha ha...hey, on the other hand, the new PDX Blazers are playing D...looked damn good in a win over the Knicks, who were fresh off a win over the Warriors...hmmm....play hard, guys...

What is wordle?...

Rand Paul, Sen outta Kentucky...just let this out.."he hopes trucker protests clog up cities, including Super Bowl and DC"...what a jewel he is...no surprise that his neighbor beat his arse up...

This 80*+ temp down here in south SoCal is really easy to get used to...February?...now, if I can just get off me back...and down to the pool...

When did the winning of a big game, trigger the lighting up of a cigar?...the first I can recall was Red Auerbach, of the Boston Celtics...I can think of MJ smoking up after their championships...shoot, I can still see NFL football guys smoking cigs on the sideline...the latest, in a long line of dudes doing so, is the QB Burrow of the Bengals...doing so, where smoking is clearly a taboo in the parks...well, not for all, I reckon...

Well, let's settle in for a grand day of just about everything...ie, the game...and the golf...where are my stogies?...




Comments

Popular Posts