Almost Over


How about that for a sarcastic Saturday!
...MLB is nearing their highly publicized 'wild card' games...almost disregarding those teams that have won their divisions, outright...and get this, the 'wild card' games are just one!...imagine, in all of beisbol, the series goes at least 3...but, they change up and make this a one and done...stupid...what is this, high school?...where they indeed only play one game, and not a series...OK, should be a best of 3...get with it, MLB...and no, the listless Padres did not make it...horrific collapse...expect pink slips everywhere, but where it should go, the GM AJ Preller...yes, I am redundant on this...

Some dang good matchups in college football today...Oregon (giving 8) at Stanford...the Dawgs at OSU...Arkansas at Georgia...Michigan at Wisconsin...Cincy (favored?) at Notre Dame...Ol Miss at 'Bama...this will be a big weekend for movement in the Top 4...we shall see...well, might be...

700,000 deaths...in the USA cuz of Covid 19...get your shots, kids...time is a wasting...for you, your family, and everyone else...do it!...Globally?...over 5 million!...

September was an awful month for the stock market...rebound October?...hope so...who knows?...I sure don't...

DWTS Cheryl...got the Covid...her dancing partner, did too...his 2nd time this year...ah, is he not inoculated?...what happened to the screening?...if I were Cheryl, I'd sue the bloke...ah, not dance with him ever...

The camera on the iPhone 13 pro max is AMAZING!...yet...the transition from one phone to another...one glitch, I can't get onto the Crypto app...oh well, by the time I do, it will be a SURprise...

You see the dude catching a gator with his garbage can?...it's what you do in Florida...I reckon...

Boss Lady and I both got the flu and shingles shots yesterday...yup, the arms are sore...and I was achey breaky more than BL...but, I usually am...

We often watch the show, 'Live with Kelli and Ryan'...used to be Regis and Kathy...the sub for Ryan has been Kelli's hubby, Mark Consuelos...it is better than when Ryan is there...so says the Horse...

I will never do this again...I sent a text to my son, that 'I got shot'...'Twice'...thinking it was funny...he didn't think so...right, no bueno...this was in reference to the two shots earlier, flu and shingles, in case I have lost you...

Here in all of Cali, the Guv Newsom has given a mandate that all school age children shall be Covid vaccinated!...has that gone to the staff, too?....and for goodness sakes, all health care workers shall be, too...what is wrong with them?...is this not 180* diff from the bloke in Florida?...

Where is Waldo?...where is donny?...

Imagine if trump was subpoenaed and did show up...would he tell the truth?...or go on live video streaming, like Prez Clinton did...'I did not have sex with that woman'...was he talking Monica or Hillary?...maybe, he got confused...

This is for you real horse racing nuts...the much maligned and successful, Bob Baffert...started his racing life as a JOCKEY!...who'd a thunk?...

Da Weekend...

Comments

Popular Posts