Lucky


Sometimes you are lucky...even though it hurt...Horse twisted the ankle that has the bad Achilles...but, it’s still attached...I call that fortunate...you see, you can always find the positive...

Lucky is also having this terrific grandson...Cyrus...

The mighty Padres let the final game slip away in Cincy...dropped fly ball led to the loss...booooo...on to Philly...

The gal who tested positive for marijuana...got suspended for a month...and will miss the Olympics...give me a break...would it have been better if she were drunk?...that’s all messed up...

Trump org CFO Weisselberg to plead not guilty...you KNOW he will take the rap, and Donny q will walk...

I got it...baseball cards type of thing for all the college stars...like they aren’t already figuring out stuff to make $...

850,000 new jobs in June...all at the trump towers...ah, kidding...

Can the Duchess Kate be skinnier?...

My golfing buddy said ‘I tripped over my boat shoes’...inside joke...



Comments

Popular Posts