Champ Game


Can it be as thrilling as the Ladies Big Dance?...Stanford squashed the 3 pt attempt by Arizona, for their crown...what will happen this eve, with the 2 best left...and the 2 best going in...Gonzaga and Baylor...apparently...the sample size of games played, made it so bewildering to figure out...many that were canceled due to the Covid...in the gents Big Dance...

Baylor has the superior athletes...sorry, Spokane but that is a truth as the Horse sees it...does that mean they will win?...certainly not...it's just that no lead is safe...the Zags, coming off a historic battle with the Bruins of UCLA, will try to out-finesse you, er, the Bears...it truly is a contrast of styles, and whomever dominates, will get the W...

I am horrific at prognosticating...in Vegas they add the point spread thinger, and that usually does me in...here goes...Baylor will be your Natty Champ...don't hate me, PNW...I really want to be wrong...

It's been 4 years since Jordan Spieth has won on the PGA Tour...it looked like he had lost his game...but, the past 6 weeks, he has been knocking at the door...do not bet against him at the Masters this week...bet a quid and call it good...also, Rickey might have found his, too...

The mighty Padres host a 3 setter vs the Giants...starting tonight...and as I have been saying for a bit, have tix for tomorrow's game...Darvish is set to go in that one...

During the early morn, there was a couple of quakes in the LAX area...egads...4.0...not sure if our elevators are down or not...oh yea, and I can't over-estimate the amounts of homeless ALL over LA...well, at least by the freeways...insurmountable numbers, as I kid you not...have people just given up?...

Call me a pessimist...or worse, if you must...until I get other, here is some music stuff for ya...the WORST songs I can recall...that were recorded and played on the airwaves...in my view, shoot, you may lurve 'em...let's start with...'Take This Job and Shove It'...by Johnny Paycheck...of course, that wasn't his real name, which was Donald Lytle, and also alias Donny Young...and the song, wasn't his either, written by David Allen Coe...but he made it 'popular'...

Geez, don't hate on me...but, I got the Bears by 10+...

Comments

Popular Posts