Politically Correct

Morning, kids...it is Friday the 26th of June...just in case you are confused as to the day and the number, and the month...and...well, you get my drift...whatever it is...this is a golf day, so I may be a bit brief...have almost an hour to write...so here I go...

Following the lead of Lady A, who dropped the Antebellum...the outstanding country singing group...the Dixie Chicks have altered their name, too...now, they are The Chicks...OK, I get it...how about the NFL team, the Washington Redskins, doing the same, and going as the Washington Skins?...good lord, it could be anything but what they currently have...right?...

I have never, ever, tried to figure out the rationale that Huge Orange uses...his latest?...asking the Supreme Court to take down Obamacare...in these times?...he really must have a short circuit between his ears...what could possibly motivate him?...does he think that it would be a check mark on his resume for the election?...

You want some poll results?...not sure if I believe it, but ABC News says that 89% of the people wear masks in public...hmmm...9 out of 10?...that must not count the homeless...which brings another Q, what percent of the population is now homeless?...

Some pro dude shot a 10 under for the T in Travelers...Mackenzie Hughes...which is held in Connecticut...10 under?...that's a 60!...can't imagine...hey, Lefty shot a -6...can't imagine that, either...ha ha...

Got a notice yesterday from the bloody DMV...cuz, of me age...I have to go IN...take another written exam...have me eyes checked...to renew my driver's license...the last place I want to go...is there...the very last place...not unless they take reservations, and follow the social distancing rules...

Orange has kept this afloat...that mail in ballots will somehow sabotage the voting process...yet, he and all his henchmen and women, vote by mail...already..ah, what?...do as I say, and not as I do...

Have you seen the pix of the noose of the Bubba Wallace garage in the NASCAR circuit?...15 FBI agents investigated and found nothing wrong...I dunno, kids...it sure seems fishy to me...

It's too early for the Snooki song of the day...so, we will suspend the highly anticipated part of the blog, until maƱana...hey, he just got it in, he was five minutes away from missing out...ah, his song is 'Five More Minutes' by Scotty McCreery...the American Idol winner...

Have a great day, all of you...


Comments

Popular Posts