What Time Is it?

Three o'clock in the morning...yes, sir, that was the time that I first awakened this am...oh my...Marsh forgot to turn off her phone...and there was a beep of sorts...couple of times...and BOOM!....the Horse was up...you ever do that?...so, I just tossed and turned...and get this...I kept having this tune, keep ringing in me brain...'What Time Is It?'...you see, I watched one of them PBS Specials, the Doo Wop Era...and that song kept resonating...sung by the Jive Five...really...not sure how many of the originals were on stage...but, it was and is very catchy...actually a fantastic show piece...they were known for another big smash, 'My True Love'...

The news of the day, was one of sorrow and despair...lord, I could be talking about a lot of things, right now....true?...but, the horrific tactics that some police did to a man in Minnesota...knelt on him, as he cried for 'breath'...and he died...four of the cops that were in the 'procedure' were subsequently fired...yesterday...in the aftermath, there was a 'riot' of sorts, that broke out in Minneapolis...where, to break it up...the police fired 'tear gas'...what time period are we in?...the same as the song I mentioned above?...the 50's?...what is going on?...


'Does Anyone Really Know What Time It Is?'...more appropriate music that signifies the World, for sure in Minnesota...this was done by the Chicago Transit Authority...their first name...shortened to the now, Chicago, band...one could change one word, and I sure could agree...Time to Day...too often, I can't figure out if it is, Monday or Tuesday or?...you get me drift...

Big Orange...mocked a reporter for wearing a mask...asking him to remove it, but sighed, 'you just want to be politically correct'...like he would know what that is...I can't make this stuff up...everyday, whatever day it is...

Snooki's song of the day...man, I have been using songs the entire blog today, ah, whatever day it is...'Moonlight Feels Right' by Starbuck...hey dude, this is really a fun, groovy track...released at the very end of the year, 1975...that's right, December 31...

We started a new series to consume our minds...Netflix...'Dead To Me'...OK, not earth shattering drama...supposedly a dark comedy...we will continue...reminds us so much of the ABC hit, of another day...any day...'Desperate Housewives'...except, this one has language...the 4 letter type...

Yes...we made a Costco run yesterday...did a drive by, to gauge the line...was short...so, we ventured in...here we go...there was only one 'fresh' beef item...and it was something that I have never, ever seen before...a New York style something...cut into quarter inch widths...not sure what to do with 'em...and, there was NO Excedrin...geez...nothing like a Costco report do start your day....ha ha...

So, ya'll want some lyrics to the blog title song...here you go...well, at least the start of 'em...have a great day, kids...off to the course, of course...

Comments

Popular Posts