The Complaining is Over

Stop the search...yes, kids...the stimulus arrived!...I had heard of others this week, getting the check...lo and behold in our checking account...voila!...it was there...direct deposit...and yea, I have heard of those of you out there, that got the hard copy...the one signed by Big Orange...but still...have not seen one on the web net...if you received one like that, make a copy and send the facsimile to moi...somehow...redact your name, of course...

In the sports world, there is a lot of talk about starting up MLB...beisbol...gosh, there are so many hangups during the pandemic...I don't see how they are going to do it...just the numbers on the bench pose a problem...6 ft apart?...where do they stay on the roadies?...are the hotels even open?...very few around here...if any...restaurants?...the list is enormous...seems to me, that there has to be a lot of 'opening ups' for this to succeed...

My good friend out of the PNW...mentioned the whiskey made in Japan...said it was really super, and I did not say superior...so, in the jaunt to the market, they had one for sale, like $25 off!...so I got one bottle...to test...Suntory Whisky TOKI...have no idea yet...it is still unopened...it's color is a little light...which means?...I dunno...we shall see...

BTW, he (the PNW lad) got his act together finally...and sent...Snooki's song of the day...'What Ever Happened' by Brian Wilson and Al Jardine....two of the original Beach Boys...geez, I actually have a tee shirt with the name of that album, No Pier Pressure...true dat...there are many 'new' vids of them on You Tube...but, believe me, they are better in person...especially the vibe of the crowd...yes, we have seen them at least 15 times...and counting...not to surpass his Song, but you must give a spin to 'That's Why God Made The Radio'...one of their last collaborations...a 'new' stuff...

Please please please...even you Trump fans...fuggit about the hydro____ as a deterrent...the story is that many people are following his lead...and buying and using...c'mon...

Gotta run, it is a golf day...wish me luck...

Comments

Popular Posts