Make Up Monday

As I think back to me working days...the clean up, was always on a Monday...the loose ends, tied back up...what was left over on Friday...well, now they were put back together...the best laid plans...now a reality...thing is, in the now...there is no Friday...days are all the same...I know, this is a bit morose, but damn it all, a truth...so, kids, do the best you can at picking yourself back up...start a new...make that, anew...figure out a pattern to make you and yours, happy...seek the future...I know, it is hard to do...but, it is a must...

Nothing like a pep talk to start off a week, right?...

In our quest to improve our daily lot...we ordered an electric bike pump...and now, we see how worthy it actually is...you have to plug it in...get power...and voila...supposedly, the tires get inflated...to the pressure you set...it will be a learning curve, I am sure...

Snooki's song of the day...'Running on Empty' by Jackson Browne...geez, more of the same talk, that I gave in the opening paragraph...great lick, tho, dude...as he prepares for a Dr. visit...

Speaking of that sort of thang...my son, the Dentist...is back at work...in prep for opening up his practice...with every single precautionary thing at his disposal...just so scary, to deal with human beings...

That last sentence, sounded so odd...it has come down to that...

Yes, my good readers...I really don't talk in sentences and paragraphs...the bloody 3 dots...separate and culminate me ideas...it's a Horse way of communicating...please excuse my ignorance...

The Futures are slightly down this am...how can they NOT be?...stop it...

As I was sitting on the couch yesterday, a bit past 3 pm...I felt an earthquake...the little lady, questioned my sanity...the couch moved and swayed, I tell ya...at 3:30. there was a memo out, 'did you feel it?'...yes, indeed, there was one at 3:07...centered in Ocotillo Wells...a 4.5 magnitude one...

Hey, kids...an early tee time...so, off I go...see ya maƱana...


Comments

Popular Posts