Fickle Friday

I have no idea how this popped into me brain this am...but recall back in the 60's...wait, how many can do that?...ha ha...well, for us who can, there was this word that described a personality trait of someone...not sure if it was good or bad...positive or negative...lucky or not...FICKLE...'he (she) is really fickle, so don't date him (her)'...yup, can't think of the word used in the past 50 years...even in the shows that represent that era...weird, huh...

So, I tried out some new EAR BUDS that tickled moi...made by BOSE...they immediately paired up to the iPhone...and the sound?...absolutely awesome...crystal clear...hmmm, here I go again...recall listening to the crystal radio in the late 50's?...I digress...anyhoo, trust the Horse on this...they are on sale right now...even on Amazon...great idea for a Xmas present...think I am supposed to package mine back up and leave them under the tree...egads...

Of course, I am listening to the Christmas music using them as I write this am...using the 'shuffle' option...listen, kids...like I am...what a wonderful way to do what you do...or, what I do...this time of the year is so happy and invigorating...going back yet again, this is the month that our son was born...

Utah and Oregon...who ya got?...the line has been at 6 1/2 favoring the Utes...the game is played at the 49er stadium, I believe...unfortunately, the numbers of the crowd will be down...if it were up to me, whoever had the best regular season record of the combatants, would host the match up...what usually happens in almost ALL playoffs...c'mon Ducks!...

We tested out a din din for Xmas eve, when the kids and their kid will be here...Shepherd's Pie...made some little mistakes...not enough mashed potatoes for the topping...however, the sauce, was terrific and mighty tasty....give all the credit to Marsh...you ever made it?...

America's team...or so they WERE called...the Dallas Cowboys...have been unraveling every week...playing out in such fashion, that the head coach gets crucified for each loss...which they have been doing...losing...but, they play in a horrific division, and still are on top of it...the best of the worst...ha ha...lost last nite to da Bears...OK, I have been saying this for some time...the Cowboys aren't as talented as the pundits think...or their fans think...

This Xmas jigsaw puzzle...2,000 pieces...it could take me the whole year to complete it...

The Padres and...well GM Preller...is in the midst of trading for Tampa's OF Tommy Pham...and sending our power hitter Hunter Renfroe for him...there are some minor leaguers, included, too...my son thinks it is a good move...I'm not sure, cuz I like Renfroe a lot...he is a clutch hitter...!...

I got a kick out of Nancy Pelosi yesterday...ah, don't cross her...as she got right after a reporter...loved it...nope she doesn't 'hate' Teerump....

Watched the 'not so special' of Brad Paisley...he is a funny, talented lad...you do know he is married to the gal that starred in the 'Father of the Bride' flick...Kimberly Williams...gosh, I lurve that film...

OK, then...have to get ready for a day at the links...well, morning...is it 'on the links?'...




Comments

Popular Posts